Rayne’s Psychic Omnipotence Journal

Last night I did a very interesting self-channeled exercise and incantation, based on a fascinating idea I came up with and inspired partially by the nature of auras and also by a work of fiction.

Basically, the idea of this once and done exercise is to spark the development of virtual omnipotence within the area of 6 inches of my body.

So I have now supercharged my aura with bright pink energy and chanted the incantation to it’s perfection.

Results so far:

I’ve done psychic spoon bending before, but prior to last night I would practically have to keep my eyes shut while I visualized a wall of green energy condensing into a ball, going into my chest, up and out my arm and into the spoon. The metal then becomes soft almost like putty and I can bend and twist it with my fingers.

But now, I don’t even have to close my eyes. I simply hold the spoon and look at it and send a rush of my pink aura into the spoon and the spoon becomes soft much faster than with the old technique I learned.

And spoon bending is just the beginning. I’m going to try tons of new ways to use my developing self omnipotence.

Rayne.

1 Like

have you made any progress, also, can you post the incantation and exercise?