Raven's Witchy Haul PT.1

Hi all! I just finished shopping at my favorite pagan/druidry/Wicca/botanica or what have you store, DragonStar. It’s a local shop close to my location and I thought I’d show off what I got there. As some of you know, especially those closest to me, I am redoing my entire altar (new furniture, new statues, everything) so here we go!

First up, is my first athame! I was lucky enough to walk in when I did. It was half off (cost me 8$, whereas the others were 16$ and up). It called to me so I grabbed it.

12 Likes

Next, the my new tarot deck, the fantastical creatures deck. As a lot of you know, I’m a shaman and I really connect to those mystical totems, like the Raven and Dragon. It was 19.95.

8 Likes

Lastly, for now, my new crystals, citrine (due to lack of physical energy lately because of my hectic life) and dragons blood Jasper.

8 Likes

Wowowow :heart_eyes: you’re so lucky to have it so close!!!

1 Like

Thank you! When my friend told me I was just really happy. I love the store and her owner.

I get yooouuu. They have a “lightworkers sanctuary” store near by here. I got so excited because I thought they were gonna have a wide variety of tarot card decks I was shaking the shopkeeper kept giggling at me. Unfortunately they only had a bunch of Gaia and Angel decks. Just nothing that really called to me at all.

3 Likes

I wish there was at least something in the town I live in, even if it is a ‘lightworkers sanctuary’. I mean, I’d prefer not a white-light holier-than-thou kind of place, but those places are fun to just walk in with your full presence coming off of you like a fog.

2 Likes

That’s where I’d look up images of the deck and if it resonates, order it. Or find another store, if you’ve a method of transportation. Either way, I completely understand, it sucks :confused:

@Aluriel be jealous lol jk

1 Like

Literally that Athame looks sharp enough to cut a bitch :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I’m going to consecrate EVERYTHING

1 Like

In a awe for this athame! Looking great!
I don’t even have one, jealous!:grin:

1 Like