Raven’s Flight (a journal of progress)

I thought I would make a journal to log my new experiences and keep track of my ups and downs.

I figured for a first post /topic it would do since I’m new here and not really sure where to just jump in yet.

I’ve decided to start working with my chakras. And so tonight that will be my goal. At least 30 minutes of working with my chakras.

As for things Im an old hand at, Im setting up my crystals to send healing to a friend who lives a good ways from me. Im using clear crystals and rose quartz along with some rose petals and am lighting pink candles I made rolled in special herbs to heal her heart. :purple_heart:
And calling on Venus to assist.

I hope it goes well and that she is feeling better soon.

6 Likes

I did 30 minutes of chakra work, using my chakra stones and meditations.

Next I worked on a healing rite for a friend using tigers eye.

Tonight, I have to help another with prosperity.

2 Likes

Worked for 30 minutes with my chakras, then set out to do some healing work with tiger’s eye crystals and a grid I made to help a family member suffering from severe pain.

2 Likes

Today I did chakra work and working on making a new Crystal grid for healing a friends pet.

2 Likes

I havent visited my journal in long time :sweat_smile:

Whats new I did some work with Isis and learned alot of new things. Now I’m working with Asmodeus and its been a wild ride for sure. But I think things are gonna get alot more crazy as I am about to make a pact with him.

I still use my crystals daily and hope to open a crystal shop soon. Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Finished my pact with Asmodeus. It was a beautiful thing. Purple was all around. The light of candles made it soft and seductive.

We agreed to our terms and the deal was done.

I have to be ready for the next phase now. Its coming soon.

Im also working on a potion, with the help of herbs and selected crystals. It should be ready soon.

1 Like

The next phase hit hard but wow Asmodeus appeared right in my ritual space.

It was powerful and left me feeling strong and confident.

3 Likes

I did get some new crystals yesterday that plan to work with soon!

I want to create a new healing grid and work on making 2024 a year of renewal and healing.

Keep forgetting to mention that I’m working with Demeter right now as well. Just getting started so not much to tell yet.

2 Likes

Wow, did a ritual today with Asmodeus, it was awesome! Seems to get more powerful each time I do one.

Gave me a yellow stone. I’m thinking it’s citrine.

Makes perfect sense that it’s citrine! Thank you Asmodeus!!

2 Likes

Finished my potion. It should be ready to use. Thank you, Asmodeus for your help! :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you Asmodeus!

I’m glad you pointed that out for me!

2 Likes

2024 is gonna be my year!

I’m going to fight for it!

2 Likes

I wish everyone would place an offering of coffee to Hekate on their altar. :coffee:

2 Likes

Hekate has given me a great gardening secret. I am so excitedly about it. :herb: :bouquet:

2 Likes

A cave or inclosure with a ritual of 13.

Two at the entrance, four around the main ritual area, one to the back, one to the left and one to the right.

Cloaks and masks. But my backs against the wall. Talk to me.

1 Like
1 Like

I’ve started 90 days of reciting the mantra for Ganesha to remove roadblocks. So, that I can move forward with more ease.

Today is day 3.

2 Likes

Hail Hekate! Long may you reign!

1 Like

Day 5 of doing my mantras for Ganesha.

Open road I’m on my way :smiley:

2 Likes

Hail lord ganesha!

1 Like