Raphael

Hello, I have a couple questions about raphael;

Is it raphaels power to restore your entire body to full health or would it be wise to choose one problem at a time?

and

How do I “picture” perfect health? what do I imagine while charging the sigil? All I can see is an image of myself surrounded by white light.

Thank you.

In using your magickal imagination, rather than creating a picture with your brain, connect with the feeling of you being in perfect health. Do that in a non-attached state, in a zen kind of way. That energy will translate into a picture in your inner vision.

I love Raphael, he does great work. If I may, here is some advice in working with him.

I evoke him facing South and charge the ritual with the element of Fire before the evocation. I noticed the results are faster, and he seems to speed up the whole process. I just did this two nights ago for my wife. She works in a high stress environment and during cold season she is really sick and miserable for a month at least.

Raphael started working on her and speed up the time her cold would run. She got worse for a few hours (she told me that she felt like she was burning up, but she was not running a fever) she fell asleep and the next morning she was almost 100%. Now she is running in the mountains with our dogs completely healthy.

Good luck with Raphael, he is a great physician and kind of a smart ass (in my experience).

1 Like

[quote=“PeterEvans, post:1, topic:1836”]Hello, I have a couple questions about raphael;

Is it raphaels power to restore your entire body to full health or would it be wise to choose one problem at a time?

and

How do I “picture” perfect health? what do I imagine while charging the sigil? All I can see is an image of myself surrounded by white light.

Thank you.[/quote]

AA Raphael is like an artist of medicine and your body is his canvas. That’s the way I think of it…so he can paint your whole body well or just smaller ailments back to health. I find it best to verbally communicate with him while imagining how you’d like his art (i.e. your body) to look and feel once he’s done. Another important factor is that his colour is green, so try and pull in a lot of green into your aura while you’re working with him. Green is coincidentally the colour used in healing magic. I personally did a healing on myself to speed heal a hairline fracture of my arm, by focusing intensely with the colour green. The only exception is if you are dealing with cancer. Do not use the colour green to try and banish cancer because it symbolizes growth and expansion in nature, and you’d want the opposite.

2 Likes

[quote=“PeterEvans, post:1, topic:1836”]Hello, I have a couple questions about raphael;

and

Thank you.[/quote]

Bardon talks about preparing a cold drink and then impregnating the drink with an intention, and then ritually consuming it. Chapt.1 of IIH