Raphael mantra - success story

Wow that’s so brilliant, I hope things start to improve for you. :thumbsup:

If you want to stick around, PM me, I can teach you a method of shamanic journeying that might be helpful.

3 Likes

Thank you very much :smile: I will definitely be sticking around and am super eager to learn all I can!

2 Likes

Great man. Raphael healed my stomach problem like a miracle. Don’t stop after few days, keep chanting mantra on a regular basis while calling him for help. I also imagined that his energy( white with slight green shade) is filling my body and healing me from the inside. You can try that too.

6 Likes

That’s awesome about your stomache dude, I have read so many great accounts of Raphaels beautiful work and am very much excited to have health again! Thank you for the reccomendation and energy colour that will definitely help me connect and I shall put into effect this eve (and following eve’s)! Was thinking to open his sigil as well to boost the connection and energy flow also as want to make it as direct as possible for him as I need a lot of healing haha :sweat_smile: :sunny:

4 Likes

@Lady_Eva I am currently experiencing some intense teeth and jaw pain and am not sure how to use the triangle visualization you mentioned in your technique since the pain is in my entire jaw, not localized to a specific part.

I have been chanting the mantra in my head with my awareness centered on my jaw practically every hour but it isn’t doing anything, so I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for a visualization that might help.

4 Likes

You can use reiki, which is visualize the illness ( dark color) in that particular region of your mouth where it hurts and the use your hand imagining that you are taking some of that dark material out of that place and put it in a container full of wet salt. Keep doing it regularly, believe me, that’s fucking reiki in its entirety. Stronger the visualization quicker will be the result. Or you can just visit a doctor, that works too. :smile:

3 Likes

Okay I checked this post last night, I saw some imagery which I don’t entirely understand so will PM you, bear with me to quickly type it up from my notes. :thumbsup:

1 Like

I tried this and it worked :slight_smile: :thumbsup:

5 Likes

Recently have been doing something very similar to this intuitively but directing the ill and the pain into a candle flame. Finding it a simple way to redirect and waste many negativities directed towards oneself, docs never worked fer me haha :wink:

3 Likes

@Oldways1. Brother, I read all your posts, you should evoke raphael after going through some time becoming familiar with him/his energy. Just charge the sigil and pour your heart out and call him to heal you. BELIEVE ME, IT WILL FUCKING WORK.

I am sharing this experience of mine few days back to encourage you. It’s a bit long post so stay tuned.

My father suddenly got admitted in a hospital due to chest pain. He lives completely alone with no one to take care of him, and he is unsocial so in case he has a minor heart attack in his apartment no one will come to rescue or call ambulance. I renounced my home ( partially :grinning:) and severed all connection with him. So after knowing that he is hospitalised I was worried as hell but gathered courage not to go back as it will be a violation of leading a renounced life. Few days after I got informed that he has lost his mind and talking rubbish, incoherently. I even received his call and found indeed that was the case.

Now it was too much for me to bear so I made raphael’s sigil, charged it and evoked him and told him to heal my father. Didn’t feel his presence but for an hour I was completely lost in it, crying like a two year old child who has lost his mommy :joy: and telling him to heal my dad. Later I also called Michael to protect him from any further accident.

Within 2-3 days he was completely cured and healthy with seemingly perfect mental balance. It is no less than a miracle to me.

About 6-7 months back I prayed to raphael to heal my stomach problem, did some visualization as I posted earlier. It took few months to get result. 2nd time I evoked him my stomach illness was already getting healed and few days after evoking him it was completely gone. May be he knew in advance I was gonna evoke him. So got result in advance. This time it took only 2-3 days.

So, magic works. But I also experienced the weird rule in magic that as one practices more and more/becomes more familiar with a particular spirit, lesser time it will take to get result.

Another thing after doing the ritual and basically screaming and calling him to heal as fast as he can I suddenly felt the work has been done. I felt peace and certainity of success. Heard it from E.A many times about it but could never understand how one can be sure of success after the ritual before getting any result. Now I understand, it just happens, you know it that your intent/desire has gone out and manifested.

I am a complete neophyte in magic who has done only a handful of rituals in my whole life, so if I can do it, you can do it too. Don’t worry brother, YOU WILL BE COMPLETELY HEALTHY VERY VERY SOON. MARK MY WORDS.

11 Likes

Brother. Thank you for all of that, has made my day properly. I’m completelly thrilled to hear of your successes. And feeling great from your assurance!

I will definitely be following your advice my friend. At the minute though unfortunately I lack most of the requirements for doing an evokation but I will continue to chant and energy link up and definitely have the means to draw out his sigil in the meantime!

I have done much less than you amigo 0 rituals and 0 sigil time as of yet but I am going to draw out Raphael’s tonight and get familiar as it were. Haven’t had the means to aquire materials for a while as for a while I have had no income but that is changing very soon.

Much thanks for sharing that all with me brother and for the encouragement and again for the assurance. I am feeling really good about the future and am grinning like a cunt haha :wink:

4 Likes

And definitely did not mind the long response my friend in fact I am very grateful you took the time to write it. It takes me ages to write things out haha :wink:

2 Likes

With this it was kind of weird. I tried for two days to contact Raphael and use this mantra but he seemed to ignore me which is odd for me so after the second day I tried a similar chant with Marbas and could feel him.

The next day opened his sigil and tried again. This time I could feel him and got mental images then he asked for details on what hurt, preexisting issues, everything. After this he gave me a simple nighttime ritual to do for the horrible throat/chest cold I’d had for 2 weeks.
The next day it was significantly better and the day after that the cough and sniffling stopped all together.
The doctors told me nothing could be done and to “wait it out”. So useless when it comes to viruses.

This isn’t the same spirit but I did use you’re meditation mantra and it worked out :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Broke my hand on someones face (vacation brawl)

This is after 40 minutes of icing it. The sigil had just been drawn and no work done yet

3 Likes

After mantra/call for aid. Went into trance, communed and did the triangle visualizations as described. The swelling increased a little, but so did flexibility and solidity in my wrist.

Pain decreased after mantra as well.

Sorry if im a bit incoherent

5 Likes

@Lady_Eva

Thanks for sharing your success story and personal gnosis! I’ve had similar upg as you such as Raphael being known by multiple names (which for now I choose to keep to myself) and having a connection to Ahriman. I don’t understand the Ahriman connection at all. But it definitely came up as a hint. So there is some connection there perhaps merely through the planet Mercury. I did get the impression they were connected through a shared ancient realm but that’s all I know

I’m really glad you’re feeling/doing better

2 Likes

im going to try this i have read he apire a a golden light.

Following the instruction, I’m sharing my results.

I’ve been doing the very same thing described by Lady_Eva over here over a weird headache that had been plaguing me for over 5 months non-stop, and when I say nonstop, I mean 24/7, wherever I went, any time of the day, it was freaking there.

So, after a particularly exhaustive day, I happened about this post, and immediately tried it out, and to my surprise, it worked like magic (mostly because it is), my headache waned down to a point of insignificance, Raphael still wants me to go to the doctor though, to have it checked, but I barely feel any pain nowadays because of him, so, thank you Archangel Raphael, and thank you, @Lady_Eva

4 Likes

Im glad I saw this thread, I’ve been channelling energy from Raphael to help others, not with major problems (for that i do an evocation) but with some more irritating and consistent issues. The other day I was with my gf, she had been complaining again about nerve pain (shes been experiencing alot of it due to impacted wisdom teeth) so I was giving her a neck and back rub, I closed my eyes and focused on the third eye and heart chakras, saying his mantra softly and charging a green flame in the heart, then sending the flame to my third eye, then channeling the focused flames into my hands. I kept doing this while giving her a massage, I broke the trance state when she popped up and said how much better she felt, like i had lifted the pain away, not to say that it hasn’t come back again but it did work for at least a day or two. Has anybody else tried to work with Raphael in such a way? To channel his energy through yourself in order to help somebody else

6 Likes

finally i have reason to heal my friend, and reason to call Raphael. i will updated my post. thankyou lady_eva

1 Like