Rafael

Invocation for Rafael? If anyone could give me one that be great. Maybe a sigil too if possible

Sigil: https://goo.gl/images/utkkW2

This invocation has worked for me:

“Archangel Raphael, please enter into this present time and space. Surround me with your love and light and the healing energy that will most support me in letting go of any lower vibrations and negativity.

Help me let go of any lower emotions, thought patterns, or limiting beliefs that are blocking me from my true and divine authentic wellbeing; from the truth of my radiant physical body, my vibrant spirit, my clear mind. At this time, surround me with your healing light and uplift my vibration.

Support me in tuning into your healing on every level.

Help me to tune into your guidance and inspire me to toward continued healing, healthy choices and actions, and changes that will most serve me in aligning with my most vibrant, radiant, high vibrational self.

Thank you for your continued presence in my life.

Thank you for your direct intervention and for flowing the divine healing love into each and every cell, into my mind, body and spirit.

Archangel Raphael, help me to learn the lessons and hear the messages that pain in my body is drawing my attention to.

Help me to release lower vibrational habits, to release pain and tune into the radiant, vibrant love that is my blueprint of the divine; that is my highest vibrational truth.

Thank you for your emerald green healing light, the flowing crystalline light of the divine.

Thank you for bringing the highest vibrations of love around me to free me from negativity and to invoke healing on every level. I ask this according to Divine Will, for the highest and greatest good, and so it is.”

12 Likes

Thank you so much, this is indeed very helpful

2 Likes

I had a success story with Raphael, if you have the time, you can go through it to get a sense of the Power of this mighty Archangel.

2 Likes

Thank you very much, I will make sure to read it!

1 Like

Thank you. I <3 your invocation and I think I’ll use it. :slight_smile:

1 Like