Raphael communication

Hi, can anyone help me with knowing how to listen and talk with raphael. I really need his help. I requested something from him and i tend to lose hope with time. so if i heard him this would really help me. Thanks

I have a deep connection to Raphael, he mostly talks to me in visions and dreams. He also gives me signs when I asked a question.
When I try to contact him, and hear him, I gaze at his sigil until I’m in a trance like state.
Also, he likes to talk in riddles alot.

He usually doesn’t deny answering on a request, at least in my experience. Unless it’s something that won’t help you to actually solve your problem.
In case of healing, he’s not the nice doctor, his strategy is cutting open the wound and pulling the evil out with his bare hand. So working with him can be a real trial.

3 Likes

could you ask him about me please

I’ll send you a message.

1 Like

thanks

39-rehael1
For the healing of the sick. It governs health and longevity. It influences paternal and filial affection.
This one of his ancestral sigils. Call him with a green candle and ask him to testify to his presence in your spiritual environment

1 Like

I actually need him for healing. I ask him questions too and try to look answer but I don’t find. Could you explain more what you mean by “he’s not the nice doctor”. Thanks for the response. Appreciated

Thanks for sharing. I actually only have 1 candle and its green so yeah that’s nice. Definitely will try it tonight.

My best wishes, and remember:
Force yourself to rely on the effects of a rite during, before and after its execution. For your mental and emotional area to accompany you in your call

1 Like

Meaning, he’s not using sweet words, he’s not particularly gentle. He’s not a doctor sitting comfortably in a leather chair. He’s more like an army doctor in battle. He wants you to go to the core of the problem.

2 Likes

I find it funny how you’re talking about him in this way because I can’t hear, see or connect with him so it doesn’t really change anything for me. What do you think I should if I need a healing from him. By the way, I never evoked any spirit and don’t have experience in magic. Thanks again.

Look at this, this thread is gold:

Yeah I saw it and tried it and also did the sigil ritual from Damon Brand’s book on archangel. All I wanna know is if Raphael listened to me. I want an answer for him.

Ask him for a sign, you have to do that yourself.

Youve missed a lot then, if you are asking if you need reassurance. The book specifically says, request, it is done! Do not look back, they heard, they dont need confirmation… if they didnt hear first tiem they will jsut bend time and rehear it no doubt! You put them on the same limitations as yourself, sotp worrying.

They will only show what you can handle, if you have asked, it is already done or you weakened the magick by doubting and not closing the ritual by going about yoru day! . You ask a water machine to provuide you with a drink, press a button, it is delivered, you dont need to email someone to find out if you’re drinking water.

Respect their authority, please. Dont doubt their power. If anything be cautious you’re wasting their time. They will not respond for novelty, altough the novel gestures us humans love such as a feather or a warm hug all help us fragile beings.

Contradiction? I don’t think time would be an issue for them… But yes ritual structure is important, first know you have the authority to speak with them or they likely won’t bother you unless you strongly believe what you want is how things are supposed to be.

hah i like what you did there… I meant the sentiment of wasting time as wasting energy or as ive seen it, being immature and looking foolish.

1 Like