Raphael bailed on me?

He’s manipulating your fucking feelings to feel that way. Push back and assert the importance of this as your number one priority.

1 Like

Thank you everyone for their input. You guys are awesome. And especially Nikki who came to the rescue.

It’s a good thing there are people to impart lessons in places like this. I learnt a valuable lesson that I probably would not have learnt by myself. I had been looking at the results of everything I was doing to see what worked and what didn’t work. Based on the reaction or the result I came to the conclusion that it worked or not.

However, this is wrong, because when I look to the place for the entity, there’s an element of expecting it will still be there and thus it will be, even if it was momentarily removed. It’s vital to believe that it has been being removed by the technique in order for any effect to remain. Lesson learnt.

2 Likes

Are you all sorted now? I’m just catching up on this thread, and dropping a reminder that visualisation = imagination, for the most part and definitely at first, so if you can hold an image long enough to daydream, you can, in fact, visualise effectively. :+1:

3 Likes

Yeah, it was removed from me. Today and coming days will be an ongoing effort to fix my mentality and keep it positive and firm. Because everytime I thought about it or the area it was attached to it keot reappearing. Maybe need to sort out my living space too, there’s some weirdness here.

2 Likes

That’s a challenge for all of us, believe me! :+1:

You may want to try this core affirmation by Robert Bruce:

“I am loved and I am worthy. I am safe and I am free. I am powerfully protected. I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.”

I have it on my clipboard and things like that are seldom coincidences. :wink:

And these:

Walk-through on creating wards:

4 Likes

I’ll read through it all now and get on it. Thanks lady Eva. :slight_smile::+1:

1 Like

You could try this also

Also if it is being stubborn you could try calling Michael to banish or smite it if it wont leave.

3 Likes

I love that affirmation @Lady_Eva. Thanks for sharing! I have used affirmations to change things about my thinking, in the past and value their abilities to help you change. I am definitely keeping that one.

2 Likes