Raphael bailed on me?

Guys… basically, for a while I felt as if there has been some kind of attachment around my throat, it’s very uncomfortable and putting me off my meditation and preventing real progress.

So I called on Raphael to heal and release me from this. It seems after some time he showed up, I sensed his energy and seen bright lights through my eyelids. I cannot hear or see though.

Well, he started pulling out some massive parasite from my sacral chakra… and once it was like half way out he bailed. This was maybe 48 hours ago… I have felt the presence of someone turning up now and then but not doing anything.

Since then I feel like i’m battling a huge octopus hanging out of my backside constantly. When I try to do some techniques he seems to wrap tenticles around my legs and genitiles and drains all my energy.

I’m out of ideas at the moment… anyone know why he would have bailed on me and not finished the job? What should I do from here?

This thing is causing a lot of concern, fastest solution is definitely my priority…

2 Likes

He did enough that you could finish the job on your own. Banish the shit out of whatever is latching onto you now that it’s not embedded so much.

3 Likes

Try a demon that can heal like Marbas.

Or Lucifer he just showed right now as im typing maybe he wants to help you?

3 Likes

I assumed may be that could be the case, so far nothing is working. any recommended banishings?

1 Like

Yes, I may try that if I can’t seem to banish it myself. I’m a newbie and don’t have any relationships with any Demons yet.

Is something like this something that Lucifer would help with? Did he say anything?

2 Likes

When in doubt, light yourself on fire and burn away the parasites.

7 Likes

Now I’m no doctor, but I honestly don’t think this is a good solution.

4 Likes

Hes a great starting Demon just keep in mind he’s also perfected his light side so he’s more of an Angelic Demon.

And he can help ya with everything pretty much.
I asked if he wants to meet you and he said “sure why not?”

5 Likes

Actually, if you do it right, you’re just basically surrounding yourself with elemental fire energy, or solar fire energy, or holy energy depending on how you do it. It’s like wearing a wetsuit, slightly uncomfortable but not something that will hurt you.

5 Likes

Yeah I’ve been setting myself on fire for most of the day, I get a slight reaction but nothing significant. I’ve tried different colored flames too… nothing very effective in this case.

2 Likes

HI @anon25958869, This is a qabalistic guided meditation it’s lifts you up and then does the banishing: - YouTube

3 Likes

It’s not just the fire, but the intent behind the fire. Visualize it burning away everything that you don’t want attached to you, then blast it all off of you in a shockwave to get rid of whatever might be left attached.

6 Likes

Would it require for me to do a full evocation?

I can’t get into a meditative state under the current circumstances. This thing is a bit of a distraction lol

2 Likes

And yes, it’s all about the intend like @Anziel_Merkaba says.

2 Likes

Depends whats your idea of evocation?
Calling forth the presence of a spirit before you?
(Still an evocation and easy to manage works perfectly)
Or a full scale evocation with physical a manifestation involved?

All you need to do is scry into Lucifers sigil and chant his enn till he shows up.

2 Likes

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Though part of me does want to beat this thing myself, i guess if I connect with lucifer now, may be two birds with one stone as I have been considering it for some time.

3 Likes

I agree, become a living torch.

2 Likes

You can try fire. But some entities get fed through fire. If its a fire element entity. You have to try it and see what his response isnto the fire. If fire doesn’t work, you can try ice. If that doesn’t work you can just focus on bringing energy from the moon or sun into you. And push it away with that. If that doesn’t work you can project yourself astrally and see you infront of your body and rip it off or cut it to pieces. You can summon an entity or make a tboughtform to fight and kill it. You can focus on your energy and turn it toxic and into acid for this entity and kill it that way. You can bath in a cleansing bath, and use sage and smudge the be-jesus out of it. There are endless ways to rid yourself of the paracite. The only limits are your fear, doubt and imagination. Shit. You can have fun. Explode him from the inside. Or reverse the drain and drain HIM. Take his energy and feed off him. Make him your slave and drain your enemy and feed YOU. The possibilities are endless.

5 Likes

Then that means it is a fire element entity. You can’t fight fire with fire, so, what would be a fire element entity’s weakness?? Use that. Lol! Turn his balls into ice! See how he likes THAT!

3 Likes

They are many great ideas, thanks! However i’ve tried a few of them and didn’t work. In fact, the more i try and push back the more it goes on the offensive, wraps up tighter and sucks up more energy than before. No doubt best idea now would be to take it in on the astrals, but i am so badly drained i Can’t even attempt anything right now, let alone the fact i struggle to do most things as a beginner.

I don’t feel like I have too much time to study new ideas either right now, can even start to feel my immune system getting impacted. Feel like shit, look like shit, and even starting to feel physical pain today.

2 Likes