Randomness of the rambling magickal variety

You know how you have shields up and maintaining them fine, and then something kind of goes askew in the house and it turns out one of the household members has created a vengeance spell, which they’ve got hanging in their room like some sort of “let’s dwell on it” genitalia baby mobile? And then there’s this black hole in your shield because - I dunno, maybe it didn’t go anywhere or summin’?

That’s amore.

You know how you ask the other half to reshield the house cuz you’re kind of bedridden in oodles of gut wrenching pain and they say, sure. And the next day they say sure. And the third day… well…

That’s amore.

You know how you’re sleeping and this adorable demon with big ram horns and blur furry legs with big chibi like hooves comes into your dream and strikes up a conversation - but you can’t remember what you two were talking about? Or even if he was a real demon or maybe you picked him up from an anime or video game somewhere, even if you haven’t participated in either of those activities in years?

That’s… confusion. There’s no love involved in this at all.

You know how being sick and tired all of the time just turns you plain evil, and even who so much as thinks of cutting you off in traffic instantly gets “I’m gonna hex that bastard when I get home!” - and the more it happens the less secretive you are about it to your other half?

That may not be amore.

So.

How has YOUR week been?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Interesting :+1:

1 Like

Thanks… Lol…
But I was genuinely asking. Lol. Random mystical things can be the most entertaining.

1 Like

:joy: true true i tried working with Daoloth i i saw some worried stuff in the dark

1 Like

So the stuff was worried? What about? LoL

But how were they worrying? Big? Blue? Hairy?

1 Like

the darkness Warps with some static some times i mite see shadow people or what looks like that im still haven done a full evocation at all yet.

1 Like

Do you know this has me wondering. In ghost hunting you use a special laser pointer to catch a ghost when it crosses an area. The laser puts out a grid, and when the ghost crosses an area the grid will move or providing the ghost moves through the grid.

I wonder if we could do the same with things that are worrying in the dark.

1 Like

i don’t know they all seem to be like hallagrams but they are able to affect the physical world.:thinking:

1 Like