Randomly possessed people?

Since I’ve started practicing yoga and raising my Kundalini on a regular basis I’ve noticed a regularly occurring phenomena that would seem like the impossible, it’s almost as if the universe/demons/higher beings have started speaking to me through random people when I least expect it. When this happens these individuals spontaneously raise my vibrations to an ecstatic state, leaving me feeling paralyzed in a state of love until the message is conveyed.

As a result of this, I have gotten free meals at restaurants while being told “what goes around, comes around” to more crazy things like some random dude lurking in the woods and walking up to my car in a parking lot I’m sitting in at 3 a.m. to tell me my headlights are scaring him when they aren’t even on, so he can quickly school me on pain and suffering from a gnostic satanic point of view without me even saying a word.

I never mentioned anything about my beliefs to this guy who walked up on me and he knew everything I’ve been debating in my head over the last few days. He answered all the questions I’ve been having trouble with without me saying a word. This was just some random homeless guy and it happened really fast. Just as quick as he appeared he was gone. No one saw him except my wife and I.

This stuff is getting pretty weird because it’s been happening more frequent than usual lately. I find it interesting because this is waaaay out of character for the day to day mouth-breathers I deal with on a regular basis. People stop dead in their tracks to stare at me for a second or two and smile at me when I acknowledge them. People who are usually pissed off at the world stop and greet me like we’re best friends.

Also the other thing I noticed when this happens is that it seems as if time stops when I come across an individual or experience an occurrence like this. It’s strange and I’m a bit confused on what exactly is going on since there really isn’t shit about kundalini on the net that I find useful because it’s the same “don’t awaken your kundalini without a yogi master blah, blah”.

So anyways what do you think is going on?

Talking through things and people is a common way for things to try to communicate with you. For example one time I was looking for a metal pot that has an entity I know attached to it and was kind of annoyed I couldnt find it I then found a fortune cookie fortune that said “stop looking, happiness is around the corner” and then right after that I found the pot.

1 Like

I was working out at the gym, really pissed off at the Xtian God - the belief system and so forth and just really wanting to explode with hate. I always keep myself very well composed but at the end of my college class I had the teacher stop me and say, "Something is telling me to ask you this - but what religion are you - I’d really like to talk to you about the word of God and John 3:16."
Just freaked me out that he would pick me out of the whole class to bring up that topic on that day at that time.

1 Like

I’ve had kinda similar things happen to me in the past- it wasn’t quite as extreme as what you’ve described though.

Personally I would think of it in terms of synchronicities, rather than people randomly being possessed. But I guess that is a possibility.

In my case, I have also met people at ‘exactly the right time’, or, more frequently, I find the answer to something I’ve been wondering about in the form of a random sign. For example, someone might post an article on facebook that directly relates to the something I had very recently been thinking about, and would answer the exact questions I had been pondering over. It happens to me a lot on this forum actually, which I guess would be expected. I often go to bed with a specific question in mind- and the next morning when I log on, someone else would have started a thread re the exact same issue, and another forum member then providing the answers I myself was seeking.

Like I said, I realise this isn’t exactly the same situation, and the example you described was way more dramatic lol, but I reckon it might be the same sort of thing.

1 Like

This has happened to me as well, basically (IMO) you’re so much closer to breaking through any blocks to the lived experience of being the god of your own creation, your entire spacetime perception/universe, that your manifestations are beginning to get a bit more fluid.

The thing that’s possessing them isn’t so much a hobgoblin who’s hopped inside and is speaking through their mouths, as You being N. Spirit, speaking to yourself through them.

I’ve just spent like 3 hours or more catching up on over 4 day’s worth of posts & PMs on here though :o) so, erm, I may not be explaining what I mean very well…

1 Like

Yes these kinds of experiences become a sort of uncanny wake up call to the “fluidity” of reality that Lady Eva mentioned. In this electromagnetic permeated reality I believe a person’s “charge” can strengthen to the point that it influences people around, tugging at the strings in the web of collective consciousness drawing people to you in an inadvertent or unintentional mind controlling sort of way. It’s like you’re imposing some strange control on your environment in a way almost chaotic or random and unknown to your conscious mind, your subconscious or “deep” mind as Jan Fries calls it (being closer to the collective consciousness than your surface conscious mind that is the interface to ordinary reality) and it is yanking some puppet strings in your environment in a way that bypasses your conscious awareness. Your personal electromagnetic charge can be strengthened through ritual magick, kundalini, meditation, and other ways. I believe a person can achieve that higher state of consciousness where they become a sort of human gatekeeper or controller, an alpha consciousness or “alpha dreamer” as I referred to it in a post in another thread. My post in that thread is directly related to this topic.

[url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/general-discussion/chumbley-quote/msg61081/#msg61081]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/general-discussion/chumbley-quote/msg61081/#msg61081[/url]

So you’re doing something right because you’re reaching occult mental levels that are giving you a peek behind the veil in the form of this phenomenon into, once again, the stark fluid nature of this illusory reality that isn’t so concrete as most people think.

The trick or next step from this point is how do you make that control over people and your local environment less random and alarming but more intentional, focused and consciously controlled, from a dream you don’t think you are controlling to a lucid dream where you know you are the one running the whole show? Get to that and you’re getting closer to godhood or the next phase of evolution in human consciousness that is godlike compared to the modern homo sapien consciousness.

1 Like

[quote=“Iam Incide, post:6, topic:6402”]Yes these kinds of experiences become a sort of uncanny wake up call to the “fluidity” of reality that Lady Eva mentioned. In this electromagnetic permeated reality I believe a person’s “charge” can strengthen to the point that it influences people around, tugging at the strings in the web of collective consciousness drawing people to you in an inadvertent or unintentional mind controlling sort of way. It’s like you’re imposing some strange control on your environment in a way almost chaotic or random and unknown to your conscious mind, your subconscious or “deep” mind as Jan Fries calls it (being closer to the collective consciousness than your surface conscious mind that is the interface to ordinary reality) and it is yanking some puppet strings in your environment in a way that bypasses your conscious awareness. Your personal electromagnetic charge can be strengthened through ritual magick, kundalini, meditation, and other ways. I believe a person can achieve that higher state of consciousness where they become a sort of human gatekeeper or controller, an alpha consciousness or “alpha dreamer” as I referred to it in a post in another thread. My post in that thread is directly related to this topic.

[url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/general-discussion/chumbley-quote/msg61081/#msg61081]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/general-discussion/chumbley-quote/msg61081/#msg61081[/url]

So you’re doing something right because you’re reaching occult mental levels that are giving you a peek behind the veil in the form of this phenomenon into, once again, the stark fluid nature of this illusory reality that isn’t so concrete as most people think.

The trick or next step from this point is how do you make that control over people and your local environment less random and alarming but more intentional, focused and consciously controlled, from a dream you don’t think you are controlling to a lucid dream where you know you are the one running the whole show? Get to that and you’re getting closer to godhood or the next phase of evolution in human consciousness that is godlike compared to the modern homo sapien consciousness.[/quote]

I’m unsure how to use this to my advantage because I experience this when I’m really happy with life, meaning- not wanting anything because I feel fulfilled. Stuff only seems to get complicated in my life when I try to control the experience or question it. I guess that’s why kundalini is seen as a thing that can’t be controlled. Either way I’m going to keep moving forward on my own path and see where it takes me.

This has happened to me before. I’ve had people just look at me strangely and then approach me, thinking they were gonna invite me to church or something because of my tattoos and piercings and they just started talking to me about the occult. I was like uh, don’t get me wrong I do love this subject but what made you come talk to me? Like why would you come up to a stranger and start discussing a subject that many people fear or loathe?

They were like, I don’t know I just got a strong vibe when I looked at you and I could tell you were a witch or something, like I was so sure of it I just had to come and talk to you because you give off a down to earth vibe and I felt I could trust you not to flip out on me for bringing it up. Okay, this even happens when I dress like a normal person and forgo the Ozzy t-shirts! But I have had a few people come up to me and say some weird random shit that did apply to my life at the time and I never met them before, but they spoke to me as if they knew me and were delivering a message to me. Like when I first started evoking Lucifer and couldn’t really communicate with spirits a few years ago, some guy walks up to me with a dead blank empty eyed look on his face and says “Lucifer says…” then he told me something that answered a question I had asked Lucifer like a week prior to that but was unable to hear any answers back then.

Another time, some old lady came up to me with the same unemotional empty eyed look and she said “I know what you’re up to young lady! You need to repent for your sins, there’s still time to save your soul from an eternal damnation in hell.” I was like, lady what the fuck is your deal? You don’t know me, let me guess…because I have tattoos and am wearing a Slipknot t-shirt you automatically assume me to be a devil worshipper right? and she says “I am not making judgmental assumptions such as you just did. I am a messenger of angels, a messenger of the lord Jesus christ and he told me about you and your black magick rituals and pact work with Lucifer. I can help save your soul if you’ll let me. Let me reverse this deal you have made with the devil.”

That was really fucked up because she called Lucifer the devil and claimed that god was real and she was a messenger for him and that angels worked for god, all the usual christian misconception church mind programming BS however, she seemed to know exactly what I had done and this was like 11 days after I made my first pact with Lucifer. So her ideas about religion and such were wrong, at least not what I believe but she definitely knew things about me that I wasn’t going around shouting to everyone in the store so I have no clue what was possessing her to speak to me like that but regardless of her beliefs, she was tuning into something that knew about me.

And my friend that was there said lady fuck off with your Jesus god church pastor shit. And the old woman looked at her and said “Oh honey you are far from innocent too, I know that you have also made a pact with Lucifer. I know everything that the angels tell me.” She was nuts or something but my friend was dressed really normal and girly like a preppy cheerleader so the lady couldn’t have been making assumptions based on our clothing after all because my friend looked normal as could be but she too did a ritual to make a pact with Lucifer.

This happened several times after my first few evocations with Lucifer like he was using other people to deliver me messages because I could not hear him speak to me yet. But the lady with the angels and jesus thing still stumps me to this day!?! This also happened with other random people talking to me about Astaroth. So either these people were really communicating with some unseen being or I was putting off a really strong dark aura that they could see.

These days, I will be having a convo with a stranger that comes up to me in public, talking about normal things like road work annoyances or plans for the city or tv shows and such and just before they leave they say something like “again my name is Angie and it’s always nice to meet another sorcerer.” and I’m like wait I didn’t tell you that and they say I just knew, I can sense when someone else around me is a witch or sorcerer.

It’s pretty easy to pinpoint others like you in a crowd. They have a different vibration than others, it’s almost as if they are glitches in the system amongst the sea of sheeple you deal with on a day to day basis. I think it’s pretty funny because out of all the people I work with there is one person who gives off this vibe. They are the only one out of everyone who avoids making eye contact with me and makes it a point to stay close but far away when they work with me. It isn’t that they don’t like me, it’s that they have shielded themselves from my general influence that I have over others.lol. This has left them singled out in my world and put them all over my radar which I’m sure it’s the same in their world. It’s fucking awkward and I’m going to have to break the ice.

But yeah, it’s cool. I like being able to pick out people based on their vibrations because it gives me hope that there is genuine people in this world.

Yeah I know what you mean. Just today at the doctors office when I was getting a check up I could sense that one of the nurses was into magickal practices. I got the witch vibe from her, not wiccan something a little darker, but not as dark as the LHP black magick stuff.

I’m really no expert but I know that in the Tibetan Yoga practices they can manifest similar experiences with the dakinis. Buddhist statues and thangka paintings will in fact begin to talk to the practitioner, not psychically but actually begin to move. This is considered good signs that you are making progress in attaining siddhis. Similarly these random strange people you meet could in fact be manifestations of some of the deities you work with.

I personally have had an experience early on in my childhood where one day at home I heard some one calling my name as if it was coming from my closet. At first I thought it was all in my head but then I listened for a count of 6 times as it was clearly a voice calling me by name telling me “over here” to “come hear” I freaked out. As I ran for the door I saw my dad walk into his room which was right next to mine to only find that he disappeared and I freaked out again. Then I see my real dad coming down the hallway behind me asking what was wrong and I told him I hear some ladies voice calling my name. When I still heard the voice no one else could. Hallucination or not it was really crazy times for me.

My experience led me to researching chemical imbalances, to hallucinogens (LSD, DMT, Datura, etc.) and Kundalini experiences. Years later I found out about Christopher Hyatt’s book Undoing Yourself with Energized Meditation and Other Devices and see if I can recreate my experiences. I dabbled with his experimental techniques for releasing kundalini and at that time it was no coincidence that these techniques were able to manifest an apparition clear as day. These are just part of the siddhis or attainments one gets with even a small kundalini release.

Here is an experience this guy has with the Faerie:
! No longer available

That’s really cool/interesting to hear about these unusual experiences people are having with strangers communicating to them metaphysically

I have a similar story. When I was in college I had a day that I was extremely pissed off at the Christian religion. I had gone to gym class, I was on the treadmill. When class ends, I’m passing the gym teacher and he pulls me aside and says, “I know this is going to sound really weird but are you Christian?” I explained that I was more or less anti-christian, bla bla bla. He said the holy ghost told him to reach out to me to go to church with him. He was a super nice guy so I obliged to meet up with him but I never made it. The next night on my way to get pizza, I met this lady on my walk and she was homeless. But when she looked up at me she had this really yellow eyes and I was like whoa wtf. Maybe she just had an extreme case of jaundice. I bought her dinner and a few things from the store she needed. Next day I woke up so sick I had to drop out of college. So I do think that perhaps certain spirits may reach out to people but I don’t know why.