Random voices while relaxing

So this has started to happen more recently I’ll be laying down and I’ll hear something say a word but it always changes what I hear at one point I hear what sounded like a dude crashing his bike and one of the ones that just happened sounded like a female I can’t remember what she said something starting with an S and ending with a Y just wondering if this is me falling into TGS

Any ideas would be helpful

7 Likes

It’s like a voice that sounds like it’s in your head, but much much louder than an inner thought, right?

4 Likes

Actually to me sounds like outside of my head like it’s being spoken to me

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s hard to exactly explain. Happened to me earlier today actually while doing the void meditation. Heard a man say “Welcome”, as if he was right next to me, but as soon as you try and focus on it, all is quiet.

3 Likes

Exactly and when ever you try and get them to say anything else just silence

3 Likes

I think it has to be TGS, almost like a quick little peek into it. Deeper you go in I believe, the more you start to hear and see.

3 Likes

My problem is and always has been I don’t expect it and I pull myself out of it. Without even realizing it, the worst part is I have had this happen to me so many times I even heard another member of the forum think about me before.

3 Likes

Same lol. You hear something and snap out of the trance, because your like “Oh shit, did I just do it right”, and then you have to start all over again :joy:

3 Likes

I used to hear voices all the time after starting LHP work and phasing out of RHP work … Actually, come to think of it … In my RHP days it started out with voices, then screams, then “come down and play with us”, then scraping or grinding sounds.
The RHP original voices I thought may have been relatives or friends passed on, or my GD mentor or possibly HGA (only thought so since I’d get a certain image out of the corner of my eyes at times).
When I steered towards LHP the voices as usual would start out calling my name (at first casually, then sternly, then angrily), I would go yell what at my roommate and he would essentially tell me to fuck off.

I would say its normal, perhaps Clairaudience opening up, but that’s just my two cents.

3 Likes

Thats also why between that and seeing tendrils come down from the sky one day, why I’ve been labeled BPD by a psychiatrist. I mention this meaning be careful with who you tell such things to.

2 Likes

The annoying part is when “the big spirits” wanted my attention beelzebub basically broke my skull to get me to hear his name and Baphomet and Belphegor told me their names in my sleep never did figure out what those two wanted :thinking:

3 Likes

I get sleep boops all the time. I much prefer that to having things screamed into my head. Everything from names, to offering preference, to songs just popping in there as I phase in and out of sleep. Occasionally I hear conversations.

3 Likes

Yes if you have done my void meditation this is exactly what the results are supposed to be. As time goes on you will become more sensitive and scarecrow those voices what you are experiencing is what’s known as clairaudience.

4 Likes

Gotcha maybe mention it in the post? :purple_heart::slightly_smiling_face::wink:
Actually did you? I’m terrible at reading things all the way through lol

@AdamThoth

2 Likes

2 quick questions?

1. What do you mean by “scarecrow”?

2. While doing the meditation should I look into the darkness of my eyes for shapes and figures, or is it suppose to show up in my mind’s eyes. Like thoughts/visuals of figures, etc.

3 Likes

Pick one they both work.

2 Likes

Don’t understand what you mean.

1 Like

Your astral senses are becoming sharper, your clair audience

2 Likes