Random questions

Thought one.

Do you do anything beyond ritualistic Work? Such as have you tried learning to write with your opposite hand? The feeling is unique. Maybe learned an instrument?

These actions to inspire and learn more about yourself.

Have you done a “pilgrimage” of sorts to develop yourself spiritually.

Do you notice any physical or emotional changes after much of your magick Work?

2 Likes

No, Yes, No.

Yes. I am attempting to learn a new language and I garden. I was musically inclined before magick, though, and I never stopped.

No, but I will definitely tout the merits of self imposed exile from society. I could not function in it until after that.

Absolutely. Usually good ones.

2 Likes

Most of my Magick these days isn’t strictly what you’d term ‘ritualistic’. Sure there’s some ritualism but I consciously got rid if all the time consuming stuff that doesn’t necessarily work. These days even without Magickal weapons and seclusion I’m ready.

Al.

3 Likes

The majority of my work could barely be described as ritual.

Technically, I’m ambidextrous. While I favor the left (go figure), I can write and draw on a vertical surface with either hand.

Oh yeah.

Yeah, sometimes. When I get those atomic-level gnosis drops, sure.

1 Like

i ve been to a budhist holy mountain in sri lanka last month as a part of my trip and received a blessing. i also befriended a budhist monk and we discussed spirituality

3 Likes

Ritual was the wrong word on my part, let’s just say magick work

1 Like

Yes to all.

I try to learn one or two completely new skills a year, outside magick and other comfort zones, I may or may not incorporate it in the long term but it’s a nice way of living. :smiley:

5 Likes

Currently I’m learning to play the harmonica, have attempted to learn Irish Gaelic/Latin and a smattering of other languages. I came the furthest in the former two but have since lost practice. I’m always trying to learn a new skill to further my personal/professional life through mundane means.

Even before I was ready for pilgrimage of sorts, I was working on myself and my character for years following a major life event and since then it has become a habit. Become more than you were yesterday and control the ego and not the ego controlling you. The boy I was compared to the man I am now is a whole different person. I would say that soul searching I did then is surely helping my spirituality now.

Druidry spoke to me in the beginning and now I’m speaking to the void. Even I didn’t see that coming so yes, definite changes in my emotional outlook.

2 Likes

Do you do anything beyond ritualistic Work? Such as have you tried learning to write with your opposite hand? The feeling is unique. Maybe learned an instrument?
I do cooking, professionally and personally. I want to take culinary classes. Talked with a Chef last night at a party and he is looking for help, so I might have such a gig come Summer, perhaps working at a Lil Ozzy summerfest.
Ive been thinking about set design for plays, concerts and movies, and being involved in the music industry, so perhaps its a channel for Lucifer, Belial, and Azael … or others that are helping me … to work through.
I play drums, and recently drummed at a former labor work managers house.
I hobby with web work and electronics, planning to develop some invention ideas and try to launch a web self-employment gog, if I can do the web work at 75 per hour which is cheap, with three clients a month for forty hours a week work for each, that will help me pay some debts off.
I might do house sitting or cat sitting, it dep[ends on who I come to know where I am.
I am an explorer at heart, and plan to work and live my way around the southern US, and possibly abroad. Would love to work and live in the UK for a while. Perhaps a year in each country, provided I can get momentum and finances aligned first with a continual stream of income coming in every week that meets all my bills, have debts paid off, and have a passport and drivers license/insurance.
I long to pay my debts off and live in warmer cliamtes, and own a house somewhere as well as a RV and self employment income so I can travel more.
I want to have one night stands, but not necessarily a relationship. At least until Im a good five years older.
I paint and draw and want to be better at both.
I make esoteric and non esoteric jewelry,
I read tarot cards.

These actions to inspire and learn more about yourself.

Have you done a “pilgrimage” of sorts to develop yourself spiritually.
No, but planning to should all the above become solid for me.

Do you notice any physical or emotional changes after much of your magick Work?
Yes, my head and body will buzz to the point of near loss of consciousness or control. Sometimes better balance, sometimes worse. Some vision improvement in terms of seeing spirits. Things click or feel off.

2 Likes

Yes
Yes
Sometimes depending on what was done.

1 Like

This is relevant to my interests. Got pics anywhere?

1 Like

Outside of magick, I do a lot of drawing, painting, mixed media, digital, etc. I do web development for a living and for fun. I write. Creative stuff calls to me.

I’ve taken up tai chi and yoga, which can be seen as both within and without the magickal realm.

I love to dance! Although, for me, that is often a bridge between the magickal and physical as well.

2 Likes

Oh yeah … Forgot martial arts, yoga and writing. I don’t have samples yet, but I’m going to try hustling a bit this spring-summer, the food gig, a cash tip gig before during and after, while I get up to speed on web technologies. Try to get hooked up with a theater company in town to try and get involved in set design as an understudy.
So part of hustles will be tarot readings and jewelry self designed/hand made.

1 Like

One of my friends does chainmail suits and jewelry, another does bead stuff … Beads painted with certain symbols will be the quickest and easiest for me.

Yes i always tried something new a hobbie or learn a skill set for example.

I did creative media, psychological studies, Learn’t how to produce msuic, learn’t how to rap, learn’t photography, won tournaments in rugby, won a few belts in Kung Fu, took Tai Chi, Yoga, Dancing, Singing bit of everything.

1 Like

I’ve been learning piano and harmonica, read, and doing art work.

I’ve done 3 months in Oregon, Washington, and Canada mountains/woods.

Y’all know the lumps on you`re heads? Everyone has them, mine seem to change. It’s quite odd.

1 Like