Random puddles of water?

My family lives about 2400 miles away from me so unfortunately I can’t just go over there and check things out for myself, but I just got a phone call from my dad and he was telling me about these random puddles of water appearing OUT OF NOWHERE. He was getting ready for work, placed some stuff by the door, turned around and made a quick cup of coffee, and while walking toward the door, he noticed this puddle of water that wasn’t there before.
Yes, he has checked all of the usual culprits. No leaky roof (hasn’t rained in weeks), not the refrigerator either. And these puddles only appear in the kitchen, on the tile floor. Not the wood floor where it could actually do some damage. Here are my guesses;

1. A spirit wants to get someone’s attention, has a message for someone inside the home, or just wants to make its presence known.
  2. I had also read that excessive amounts of psychic energy can create these puddles, as water is one of the easiest elements to manipulate. Moisture in the air would also make it easy for a poltergeist or being to condense the water in the air into a puddle.
  3. I’ve also heard women going through puberty can I guess create shifts in energy powerful enough to warp their reality a bit, but the two women in that home are adults.

Anyone else had this happen? Keep in mind, these puddles are appearing nearly instantaneously and nowhere near a water source, and it can’t be the ceiling or roof as it hasn’t rained. Hopefully someone has some insight.
Thank you!

1 Like

Bump

Whats happening to you parents emotionally? Is a family member having pent uo emotions? Me and son blow fuses and light bulbs when we’re pissed but we dont bottle up. We (me and kids) tried bottling up when the in laws where staying with us and blew the seal to a tap and flooded the house. The kids and I have (mostly) uncontrollably telekinesis activities going on around us. Your dad might have something similar

1 Like

I may have to ask more questions then. Thank you!

1 Like

Also, tell your dad to check the water meter then check it again in an hr without using taps. He might have a pin leak in a pipe right under the tiles. Haha thats my normal, mundane adult response :wink:

1 Like

I would say that’s possible but they have appeared instantaneously. He said 5 or 6 ounces of water just appear in the time it takes to turn around and walk through a second time.

1 Like