Random drawings / *art* / doodle POST IT IN HERE!

7 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes

322b6f2eba0085f0bfa49846e484ffeb6572ebb6_1_375x500

6 Likes

IMG_1803(1)

yeah not has hard core and sexy but I was just going with it. I was putting my self into a spell a working… I will have to work on my rocker art talents…

8 Likes

Just a few of my Lilith Pieces through out my work with her! Please do not use without asking me the artist.

Black Mirror Lilith by kiss-lamia-lilith

Lilith Mourning Her Lost Children by kiss-lamia-lilith

Behold Lilitu Goddess Of Storm by kiss-lamia-lilith

Goddess Lilith’s Serpentine Rage by kiss-lamia-lilith

Lilith & The Ineffable Name by kiss-lamia-lilith

Lilith Born Of Gevurah/Din by kiss-lamia-lilith

22 Likes

:cry:

I never heard of that.

2 Likes

It’s one of her many creation stories, there are loads to go through lol

3 Likes

Have you every read “the house of night”?
~A backstory to the goddess Nyx and her former lover, warrior and friend Kalona,
was shown in the small book: “the fall of Kalona”.

Nyx was amused about mankind, and not the creator figure, but the last of her kind (deities, those had left because of sheer lack of interest for creation, after some time) i shouldn’t spoil the book too much.

What i was actually trying to reffer to was: that Nyx liked how the physical world, was always different, never the same, and she liked the beautiful stories mankind brought up, to explain the world and her existence.

In that sense, i ask myself: How can i know, that Lilith wasn’t just some spirit created by someone who later became the “king of lilits” or she wasn’t created but used to be some minor spirit …it makes me curious… if Lilith, or any other goddess for that matter, just let us create our silly stories about her. But in actuality, she is someone drasticly different.

EDIT:

In general: i find the house of nights universe so well thought out, that i could be easily turned into a religion of some sort.

3 Likes

This is why you have to go back so much lol she has so many masks that she has assimilated on the way. So Lilith we know now is a combination of her first incarnation all the way to what she is now. Hence the lots of reseach part lol

4 Likes

To be honest: since that part when she died, and was born again by one of her daughters, i find it hard to distinguisch her from tiamat -but to be fair, i don’t know much about her either.

It supports the idea which i share with a author(more obsessed with vamps and the “whole gender” than me)
~God is schizophrene, created himself and sacrificed himself to himself…

2 Likes

Well to be fair there are similarties, if you think of Lilith & Samael & Leviathan United As Tiamat Chaos United containing all potential before creation.

6 Likes

“before” creation?

Have they “waited” til creation in the void?
So… is the void the otherworld, in a more literal sense?
Its no-thing, not made of objects of our world, but another?

3 Likes

There another thing:

if the dark is poison for the light, maybe is it just because our bodies and matter are light-constructs -so, there could be dark-constructs?

And if so… maybe could there be a being, with a vessel made of both or neither of those, so this being could travel and interact in both worlds?

1 Like

Hence the difference between Causal Reality & Uncausal Reality. So you have the Cosmic Movement in the Occult & The Anti Cosmic or as i like to call it and is more accurate Pre & Post Cosmic Occult.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Saw this guy doing a magical imagination exercise walking around my childhood yard in my mind. I asked to meet a spirit of the place/land, and he showed up. The forearm and chest guard pieces were made of small stones.

He has no hands only because I’m terrible at drawing them.

14 Likes

I also made these (first time ever) and floated them down the river as a gift to the ancestress Tin Hinan because it’s what popped up in my hand when I was presenting a gift in another magical imagination shamanic journeying exercise. They float really well. It was kind of fun to watch them go further and further out. I wouldn’t know what use they could be, but I think it’s more about the effort than the thing itself (best for decoration or a Kittie toy to bap around).

9 Likes

Spheres/gyroscopes. Awesome.

2 Likes

here ia what ive been seeing and I modified some of it I have no clue what all this is

7 Likes