Random drawings / *art* / doodle POST IT IN HERE!

Simply beautiful

I love this sketch. It brings out a lot of different emotions for me

1 Like

Thank you.

Had a sudden urge today to paint this for King Belial

6 Likes

see what you get!

My_Sigil

1 Like

Thanks.

1 Like

I love drawing colorful doodles with pastels!

1 Like

I’m just starting a new art piece. Got in the mood to draw something Lilith themed. Lol.

I want to do something with the hands but I’m not sure what to draw…this drawing is still in the sketch/brainstorm phase. I might color in part or all of the body in black/grey to represent darkness. Like either darkness overtaking the body or coming out of it…haven’t decided.

The orange is how her energy comes off to me. Orange/yellow would be more accurate though.

1 Like

Part Two of the ^ can’t edit so gotta make a new post. Anyways…the direction of the art went completely random and definitely not how I intially intended for it too…

So it’s Lilith standing in a ring of smoke with the smoke rising and staring to snake up her legs/around her body to her hands for her to weild as “power”…(direct as energy).

I was gonna present the art to her as a gift but now I’m not so sure because I have mixed feelings about how it turned out. It looks like some superwoman fantasy art -_-

From a friend of mine, “JTW”:

It was originally an idea for a sci-fi story and/or comic years ago. For more of his stuff, you can link here.

1 Like

Y’know, the funny thing is…usually she’s associated to the root chakra, but my experience has usually been a sort of resonance in the sacral and/or heart chakras.

1 Like

Yeah, I heard it was the root, sacral, and heart chakra. I’m not sure that the color I associate her energy with has to do with chakras. Although I will note that her energy has never felt ‘dark’ to me and has almost always felt ‘bright’ which goes with the way I “see” it too. So maybe solar related…idk.

Concept art, I don’t know if he’s actually related to Jinn, I just felt like drawing him as such. There’s supposed to be smoke coming from the kettle-like thing and his body forms from black like energy. His energy, I visualize as being a bright/pale blue so I added that as his aura. And the crown for obvious reasons, with flames at the 3 points to represent his association with demons/infernal empire/etc

1 Like

The three flames also make it look like the Hebrew Shin.

1 Like

Huh? I have no idea what that is.

1 Like

Oops, letter shin

Still have no idea lol. I can look it up.

2 Likes

I have started training in caligraphy, writing by hand using caligraphy pen soaked in black ink is trully relaxing, almost like meditation, with a dose of concentration. Maybe i will make a evocation technique from this.

7 Likes

Beautiful!

1 Like

I find pleasure in handwriting so I must give caligraphy a try.

1 Like