Random drawings / *art* / doodle POST IT IN HERE!

This is my character on Second Life. The items on her body are not mine. But the final creation is mine. This is Queen Kauket. I am proud of her and it is a nice platform to create something from your mind. A projection of yourself.

She has taken on a life of her own over the years. I roleplay dark themes and it has been an amazing creative outlet. I hope you like these.

I write lengthy posts describing actions scents moods of this character. I hope it is acceptable to share this here. 1438557357419 1438557360909

6 Likes

I used to play on that platform…can’t now cause old laptop

1 Like

I play it on a four year old laptop on low and it runs but barely.

Pretty sure I channeled this thing, but not sure what it is . Any insight is appreciated.

4 Likes

looks like something to do with the tree of life a dash of kundalini and a pinch of voodoo.

2 Likes

I instantly thought about the old testament story of the serpent on the pole healing all who looked upon it.

3 Likes

This cat looks so extreme oh my gods, haha. I love it honestly ~

1 Like

It might be the caduceus, symbolism of healing.

How’s everyone enjoying October? I love the colors fall gives us.

8 Likes

Some ideas for a dreamlike webcomic i want to write I guess :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Your work is astounding. I love it.

4 Likes

Thank you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Anyone have any idea what this means?
It showed up in a photo i took …

5 Likes

Not done yet but I want to show off the WIP before I put some color on it. Ouija board, front and back.

Also oh my fuck, the pixel width is 666! :rofl:

12 Likes

Quick sketch of one of the many forms of Lilith

10 Likes

In the first photo I see a person with a crown of sorts. They have either catlike or Dog-like facial features. Interesting.

I trace out your pic of what I see…I see a female and a male having well adult fun

Gosh! Didnt see that… Scared the shit out of me at first. I was only trying to get a photo of a duck …

Tis a bit spooky, I guess Autumn is the season for the Uncanny.

Man, that’s a very interesting picture. Although I wonder why you post in the ‘art thread’.
I drew unto it one face (female?) with open mouth more or less staring at the camera and another one to her right. That’s what I see, but I can’t tell you what it would mean. I have of ccourse liek anyone experimented with my first digital camera, moving it while taking a picture. That more or less creates images like this BUT the body of the photographed person would also be in the photo then.
face