Random drawings / *art* / doodle POST IT IN HERE!

The lower tree - The Shield

9 Likes

With planetary seals

9 Likes

Double stacked Olympic seals … Arathor on top of Hagith.

8 Likes

@Drachir … … I was looking at the larger view/zoom, a marriage of the sun and moon could be drawn, where the four outside circles match, the intersecting lines match, and the center circle is produced … That leaves the Ms of the Sol sigil, and the Bananas for the Luna sigil; the two drawn on top of each other.

4 Likes

IMG_1373IMG_1375

16 Likes

^Someone’s been doing a little tater magick.^

11 Likes

37 Likes

My Lord Cthulhu, is that u? xD Great art m8, cheers!

4 Likes

7 Likes

You need to work on your skill, if you wanna draw some good bestiality :wink:
But don’t worry, i also draw rather abstract things.

3 Likes

7 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes

322b6f2eba0085f0bfa49846e484ffeb6572ebb6_1_375x500

6 Likes

IMG_1803(1)

yeah not has hard core and sexy but I was just going with it. I was putting my self into a spell a working… I will have to work on my rocker art talents…

8 Likes

Just a few of my Lilith Pieces through out my work with her! Please do not use without asking me the artist.

Black Mirror Lilith by kiss-lamia-lilith

Lilith Mourning Her Lost Children by kiss-lamia-lilith

Behold Lilitu Goddess Of Storm by kiss-lamia-lilith

Goddess Lilith’s Serpentine Rage by kiss-lamia-lilith

Lilith & The Ineffable Name by kiss-lamia-lilith

Lilith Born Of Gevurah/Din by kiss-lamia-lilith

22 Likes

:cry:

I never heard of that.

2 Likes

It’s one of her many creation stories, there are loads to go through lol

3 Likes

Have you every read “the house of night”?
~A backstory to the goddess Nyx and her former lover, warrior and friend Kalona,
was shown in the small book: “the fall of Kalona”.

Nyx was amused about mankind, and not the creator figure, but the last of her kind (deities, those had left because of sheer lack of interest for creation, after some time) i shouldn’t spoil the book too much.

What i was actually trying to reffer to was: that Nyx liked how the physical world, was always different, never the same, and she liked the beautiful stories mankind brought up, to explain the world and her existence.

In that sense, i ask myself: How can i know, that Lilith wasn’t just some spirit created by someone who later became the “king of lilits” or she wasn’t created but used to be some minor spirit …it makes me curious… if Lilith, or any other goddess for that matter, just let us create our silly stories about her. But in actuality, she is someone drasticly different.

EDIT:

In general: i find the house of nights universe so well thought out, that i could be easily turned into a religion of some sort.

3 Likes

This is why you have to go back so much lol she has so many masks that she has assimilated on the way. So Lilith we know now is a combination of her first incarnation all the way to what she is now. Hence the lots of reseach part lol

4 Likes