Random drawings / *art* / doodle POST IT IN HERE!

I see emotions stirring

4 Likes

lol this is awesome. :hearts:

1 Like

bye

1 Like

Beautiful idea! I’ll do almost exactly the same as you, i’ll exchage it with paintings. Anyway, It’s still art

(I hope nobody bothers with the nudes… I really hope not because in a place where one has the freedom to talk with details about how your naughty-BDMS night was with seven demons I do not see why we also won’t appreciate the beauty of a nudes in a paintings)

10 Likes

Nah, don’t worry, it would be my first post flagged in my story here in the forum by the comunity, besides, it would be an honor to be flagged by a painting of a nude and not by a agresive joke

Seeing these images I had small “messages” from the paintings, I should make a thread of “channeling & adivination in oil”. Lol.

And honestly I found these wonders gossiping in some art accounts on Instagram and with some of “law of attraction”… Good results! :wink: May the algorithm be with you (too!)

8 Likes

Have you thought about posting this in this thread?

I actually listened to a chunk of your music while we were chatting last night. lol :slight_smile:

1 Like

So this was made after some intense thought, not necessarily art but a diagram of what i had experienced

11 Likes

A finished pyrography piece of mine that I am particularly proud of.

18 Likes

OMG I WANT ONE NOW!!! lol Nice one bro. :wink:

1 Like

Lol, thanks man. I have been working on doing more shading and detail work on my artistic pieces since I don’t get to practice it on my sigil burnings.

1 Like

Been working on a new canvas :purple_heart:

17 Likes

Sooooo one of those days? lol

1 Like

7 Likes

Ohhh it’s lovely :heart_eyes::purple_heart:

1 Like

9 Likes

Hail Eris

12 Likes

Mother Night