Random drawings / *art* / doodle POST IT IN HERE!

So, here is the sigil of an entity called Mezuftihs:
and another named Linlyor (there are two versions of this, the second is a “more polished” attempt):

8 Likes

WOW, those are stunning! :heart_eyes: :thumbsup:

Incredible gift you have there! :smiley:

7 Likes

Here are some of mine. Some are created with intent and other revealed after visions or channeling. Most are drawn while I let my hand completely free and focus my mind to be synced with the entity or the experience and that’s why some of them are crappy afck.

22 Likes

I was thinking “I don’t know the spirit’s name for that third sigil”, and it popped in my head “Daschal” (I searched this and, oddly, found World of Warcraft results)

Years ago I did exercises given by Dolores Ashcroft Nowicki and Will Parfitt. Goblet of Netzach (December 12 1998):

The goblet shone with white and violet light on the gray stone (April 02 1999)

Explorations of East, South etc. under Egyptian Deities guidance. Osiris (April 3):

Lake of the 100 Dragons (it looked like a pool with wood boards), an abyss which the water will never fill; the Two immortal Golden Lions, no spear can harm them; a maid to which nobody can talk.

Sekmet exploration (April 12 and 17); the first time I saw a desert, the second a flowery meadow. In the image there are a “water scorpion” and another girl, which at the time appeared in the distance.
Isis appeared with an hourglass upon the head and once kindly scolded me for not taking notes immediately thus forgotting some details, I like her :slight_smile: . Night Panter, it’s required to give her a pomegranate berry.

May 1, behind the Door (which was dark gray with a black writing) of Hod; this time alone, no god/goddess:

Finally, I asked myself how some Bardon elementals would look like…

9 Likes

Thanks a lot :grinning:but I’m not really talented is just something I developed thro lots of practice
I really sucked when I started but chosse not to give up on it as my teacher said.

4 Likes

Drawing of a vision i recieved while cloud gazing while working with Bael. Reminds me of his sumerian/babylonian/cananite versions of himself.

14 Likes

You’ve manifested a wish into talent through hard work - true alchemy! :smiley:

5 Likes

Laya/the core/the black hole/the nothingness
#BEING HOLLOW.

Some other crap.

5 Likes

7 Likes

I guess i’m not as rusty as i thought :slight_smile:
~Good to know :smiley_cat:

4 Likes

what’s the X symbol?

Here’s one of my art, what it supose to do have the power to over power or over throw the marijuana trade market, power to destroy smartass marijuana growers, over throw government laws against legislation of marijuana, over throw decietful under hand sharltins dealers, and fuck up the drug cartels, also make marijuana plants attack the growers.:grin:

5 Likes

7 Likes

IMG_1355

18 Likes

Drawn in a few minutes, while listening to a greeeeeat audiobook series :3

1 Like

17 Likes

My deviantart page if anyone wants to have a look.

https://kiss-lamia-lilith.deviantart.com/gallery/

2 Likes

WIN_20180124_11_15_10_Pro
i don’t draw as much as i used to anymore but here’s my most recent c:

10 Likes

Is this how you remember, your first contact with magic? :thinking:

1 Like

D: …yaoi? I feel like i shouldn’t look for those pictures…

2 Likes