Random drawings / *art* / doodle POST IT IN HERE!

Well thank you very much. That is very kind of you to say. Much appreciated. Wow. I needed to hear those words. I’m a perfectionist and this piece for me is what i would call a doodle. You’re comment gives me the courage to not be so picky over it. Thank you.

Love that first one! Wow. The contrast between your lights and darks is stunning. Great piece of work here! Pat yourself on the back from me!

1 Like

You’re most welcome! I can tell there are endless hours in this piece; its keen detail tells me that much! Every piece of art has a soul to express. Don’t let perfection impair you, but compliment you. You’re an amazing artist!

1 Like

Dude if people find those pictures 1000 years from now they’ll be included in a history class or some historians would be so confused lol. Cool nonetheless

Hi there. I’m new around here. I’m into art and I love to draw. Here is mine

10 Likes

Welcome @Alxvrln It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

Wow, Alxvrln! I love the skin shading and hair texture.

2 Likes

Gorgeous!

Thanks! pats miself

2 Likes

Crazy! Everyone posting in here has MAD skill! Wow! I love it!

1 Like

I wish i could heart peoples posts more than once. :no_mouth::thinking:

4 Likes

A larger sigil I’m doing, I’ll post the final result later!

3 Likes

Here are some random pieces of art. Some more recent then others.

Simply beautiful

I love this sketch. It brings out a lot of different emotions for me

1 Like

Thank you.

Had a sudden urge today to paint this for King Belial

6 Likes

see what you get!

My_Sigil

1 Like

Thanks.

1 Like

I love drawing colorful doodles with pastels!

1 Like