Raising Energy

(i hope you guys are ready for a lot of questions from me im no longer going to be an arm chair occultist)

while working on raising me energy with this technque http://thekingpaimon.com/raising-energy-for-magical-workings/

i keep getting the smell of blood (metalic if you will) it happens occasionally when i meditate and i have never had a nose bleed in my life is this my energy raising?

3 Likes

Never heard of the site you linked so i couldn’t say one way or another if their work is of any practical use. What i can tell you is if you are serious the best way i have found to get practical results is find a system people have gotten results with and stick with it for 9 months to a year and see where you are at the end of your time with that system. If you are getting the kind of results you are wanting keep digging into the system.

2 Likes

well i believe this is where i need to be King Paimon has been sending me signals quite a bit and to find this site while looking for techniques just screamed to me

1 Like

Techniques are one thing but engrossing yourself in a specific tradition for a time can help you build good foundations. If you don’t already have solid foundations ya may wanna start there.

5 Likes

sounds good any you have in mind?

im sort of the type of person to get lazy quickly do you have any you would recommend?

2 Likes

im sorry if im a bit vauge never been good at talking to other people

1 Like

That is subjective depending on what you are interested and drawn too. If you try to dig into a system you have zero interest in you will toss it aside quickly. But to make any real progress in any system will take a degree of discipline as regular or daily practices are just as they sound they can be dull and repetitive after awhile but this is why it takes discipline to stick to it.

4 Likes

i have started so many systems without following through lol Ahriman wanted me Cthulu Odin

i kind of failed them all :sweat_smile:

but i think if anything it will be heathen path for me just not entirely sure where to start

1 Like

I dunno about the heathen path but if ya wanna explore a system of shamanism that is anchored in the norse tradition ya can start here.
Best advise i could give if ya want solid results is stick with these 4 meditations as a start for 40 days then branch out into some of his other exercises and meditations. In the mean time dig into his free stuff for a time and see if it calls to ya if it does check out some of his paid Material.

2 Likes

i appreciate it

how did i forget about ole brucy lol he used to seem to click with me in the past

1 Like

@anon75934406 i did mispell that didnt i whoops thanks

1 Like

I used to communicate with him all the time but I guess him noticing that I was going to rely on him as a crutch and not actually work on myself made him leave I also have the book you mentioned.

Nevertheless thank you

3 Likes

“i keep getting the smell of blood (metalic if you will) it happens occasionally when i meditate and i have never had a nose bleed in my life is this my energy raising?”

Go deep into Hell, ground yourself, this is a sign of too much mind/head focussing.

A sign of raising the vibration is starting to smell: burned skin, mummy smells (like at the funeral smell), pinecone smells.

2 Likes

your very genuine and helpful. I appreciate it.

1 Like

thanks for this great post, I have the book that you mention, though a slight different just like you said. The angel that you mentioned before calling paimon is the ruling angel right? So you omitted the emissary angels.

2 Likes

I prefer the term “companion” or “corresponding” rather than “ruling” angel, as I think it more accurately describes the relationship between the two beings, but yes you are correct.

Thank you as well, I spend a good amount of my time studying and practicing magick, and I find it rather enjoyable to share what I know when I can.

2 Likes

Thanks for your response. Hope you wouldn’t mind giving me some private lectures from what you’ve learnt. Since I’m solo path without a guide, taking directions from books.
I’m having this experience, whenever I am reading magick book or working a ritual, I will notice a vibration at my forehead, and some strange feelings as if something is moving around my face,…
At times it looks like my head is going to explode. I don’t know who else feels the same and who might want to contribute to this. Many thanks blessed be
Secondly when working with the demons do you do circle of protection?

It can be. Changing one’s consciousness can have different effects on each person. I’ve had a whole bunch of experiences but not of this smell of blood/metal. The only smell related thing I’ve experienced is the fairly recent tendency to smell restaurant order for home delivery long before they arrive :). It’s happened 3-5 times in the last 3 months. My consciousness is increasingly detached from my individuality in a certain sense and way more aligned to the True Me.

Hello hun. I have some questions to ask. Is it necessary to keep some grapes besides u as an offering? I’ve read some people offering grapes to King Paimon. Also, must his sigil be hand drawn by oneself or u can concentrate on an already, and well made sigil? And should we use incense and candles(these r hard to come by here) and lastly, which time of the day do u think it’s okay to invoke him??

1 Like