Raising dead body of cat

Not sure. I guess you could evoke it and bring the soul back into the body.

I don’t think it is a good idea though because depending on how the cat died and how badly the body was damaged, the cat could suffer.

1 Like

I said what I know already, you can’t revive the cat. The bond between the body and soul is broke at death especially after this amount of time has passed and the body is already starting to decay inside.

3 Likes

it passed 24 hours

I’m really sorry, for your loss, but there’s nothing that can be done. The dead can’t come back to life. All that can be done is to help your cat pass on peacefully. You have to let go.

4 Likes

You miss the cat and pity her, and that’s understandable, but people alresdy explained to you why it is a bad idea to revive it.

Not everyone can be saved. Death is a part of this world’s life, and it has to be accepted.

5 Likes

Personally my second idea, in general or indeed for the future, is about that: The Philosophy of Natural Magic: Agrippa: Chapter LVIII. Of the Reviving of the Dead, and of Sleeping or Hibernating (Wanting Victuals) Many Years Together

I know you’re grieving and I am very sorry for your loss. Yes, things can be brought back to life after the heart stops beating. But once the brain is without oxygen for so long the mammal becomes brain dead and if that happens you can’t even sustain the body in a comatose state.

Magick needs a path to work. The cat can be ‘reborn’ in a sense to another cat though, and display some of the behaviors you loved to provide you comfort. It’s not going to be 100% though.

1 Like