Radionics box?

So I’m thinking of purchasing one, found a few on ebay and the prices aren’t that bad​:face_with_monocle: now comes my question, do you guys know of any links, books or other resources that I can use to learn how to use one? get a general idea on how to use it? Perhaps there is a forum post I missed that you could link me to?:slightly_smiling_face: thanks guys

This one I found specifically is a very interesting looking one

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

I suppose this is one of those things where I’d have to experiment with it on my own🤔

First thing I would say is don’t waste you money on that one. It’s literally just a sticker of a radianocs machine on a box, hence “symbolic” in the title.

Secondly, actual boxes are pretty easy to use. You adjust the dials using dowsing methods, with the energy you are drawing in on one plate and the target of that energy on the other.

You might be able to find more info on this thread I made: I'm building a Radionics Machine

Also JS Garret has a ton of info on radionics on his YouTube channel.

1 Like

I guess I could find a way to build my own🤔 I always love building gadgets, I need to just learn how it works

Although my mentor says I don’t necessarily need a radionics box to begin with if I know to do other things, I suppose that’s true although a box seems like it would make everything easier

1 Like

You can get the schematic for the symbolic one off of uncle Chucky’s website:

Edit: I take it back, can’t seem to find it on there. However I did find an image. Same thing without paying all that money for a fancy printout with a dial and shit.

If you wanna try the symbolic one there’s a, Tutorial:

I had thought about messing around with the symbolic one myself awhile back but didn’t get around to it…

3 Likes

What’s the difference between the symbolic one vs a normal one, it looks like the symbolic one has no electronic stuff in it

If that’s the case I have just the piece of wood for it either way

Maybe I could make some sort of variation for a pendulum, I feel either way wether I use electronics or not if my attentions is strong enough it should work completely metaphysically since I can be very sensitive to energies sometimes