Quickie on spirit travel places to go

so I am practicing spirit travel using the lay down on one side and rock or roll my spirit out of the body method… I have a few questions on where to go when I do get out of body… I live near a large city Seattle should I just travel down town and wander the streets or should I visit the other realms like the infernal hellish one where demons like Azazel roam or some other fantasy place like middle earth from Lord of The Rings… how far can I go and are there limits I also have a totem spirit guide who is a bear so I’ll be riding a giant grizzly bear as my transportation method… hope I run into other human spirits on the adventure…

2 Likes

I just vision myself and my bear friend riding around the streets of down town or in some fantasy realm…

1 Like

Personally I would try for Atlantis or mu

For some reason I read that title completely wrong… Note to myself: there’s more after the “spirit”…

2 Likes

Few pointers
Visit other habitable planets and see their culture/species.
Learn to go into future/past depending on your interests
Seek archangel gabriel on the astral plane, she can guide you better on where to go.
Maybe seek a spirit/goetic if you not comfy with angels.

Your going for a full jump. You dont have to fully jump to leave your body. If your anja chakra is well developed. You can leave by just thinking where you want to go. In a deep meditative state. You’ll trigger something called the living imagination.

HAHAHAHAA I HAD THE SAME HAHAHA i was like excuse me what???

1 Like

I really wondered if that was possible

1 Like