Quick Synopsis [Introduction]

Hello there I’m 20 year old aspiring adept from the Great Lakes region. I’ve been on the LHP for a little over 2 years at this point and wanted to join the forum to get advice from more experienced practitioners and to add some proverbial rocket fuel to my magical ascent in any other manner that this forum would be germane to

Hail, SunNight

Welcome @SunNight

What does this mean? It doesn’t really tell us anything.

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If so, what, exactly, do you practice? Do you follow a particular system or tradition?

What are your areas of magical interest?

1 Like

Not much to speak of in regards to experience. Lamentably I have been largely shackled by financial restraints (which is the reason I came on here to begin with) and dovetailing into that the fact that I still live with my parents who are less than open to any sort of non-Christian but especially LHP praxis

As for my areas of interest first getting my mundane life in order ASAP which I will get further into in a subsequent post in the money magick section of the forum but besides that I have a draw towards Satanism/Luciferianism in particular but again have not been able to do many in depth workings due to various mundane restraints that need to be gotten rid of

So what have you done? You still haven’t really answered the question as to what you practice. Sigils don’t require any fancy tools, for example.

Well mainly stuff that doesn’t require any noticeable magickal implements such as scrying into a mirror basic candle magick scrying into the ether attempts at astral projection as well as vampryism (I was a member of TOV for a few months a little over a year ago)