Quick results-24hours -MIND CONTROL

I need quick results to manipulate someones mind and emotions I have 24h to reach the goal…I have a few demons on my mind but I would like to hear other’s people experiences and etc. So I was thinking to do an evocation of:Sitri,Dantalion,Grah’aht’talion,Kiltan…?!I can’t decide Wich one to chose…Any suggestions? All proposals and experiences are welcome…thanx

2 Likes

The only one I know about working with is Sitri.
He’s a morbid bastard that loves to twist words and find loopholes. If you do anything with him, be sure to draw up a written contract and run through it with a fine-toothed comb until your eyes bleed.
If there’s any parts that can be twisted or are left for him to decide on, he will find the most damaging and chaotic way to go about it.

I’m currently working with Belial and he seems to really care.
Good luck

5 Likes

Ani Sitri behaves that way towards you because it’s what you expect and how you perceive him.
Don’t go bashing a spirit that has helped many people just based on your experiences.

Now onto the mind control.
Innana,
Elaborate on what the mind control is for.
What’s your goal and what do you want the target to do?
Love?
Sex?
I’m assuming that because your mentioned Sitri and Dantallion.

Let me know what your goal is and I’ll give you a spell you can work for it.

You don’t even have to use a spirit for this sort of thing but you CAN call on a spirit associated with your spell to give it an extra oomph.

7 Likes

I’m not “bashing” anyone, I was giving advice as was requested.

4 Likes

No easy way of control, it depends on practice and skills. Id start with sympathetic magick and see how it works for you

3 Likes

Sitri Brought me results fast. I asked him to bring me a chick and the hottest girl I worked with grabbed me that night and started making out with me that night. a week later I was in her apartment fucking the shit out of her. She was one of the Hottest Chicks I ever pulled. I had a good experience with him.

19 Likes

Ani please do me a favor.
Instead of pretending your anime friends are demons of power,go study Koetting’s work.
Learn it,live it,work it.
When you’ve got some results come back.

If you need advice on how to work REAL majick.
That’s what this forum is for.

3 Likes

I will honestly, say. This has worked for me soooo
Many times.

Find a body of water.

Bring a candle, (color=intention)

Do the normal candle spell, but evoke a
Spirit of speed to deliver it FAST.

Push all your energy, as always.

Write it down, throw it into the body of water with
The sigil and basically ask the river spirits to push your power
And the spirits even further.

So basically, your power+Spirit speed+river spirits=
All of them pushing forth your intent as fast as possible.

And believe it or not, the river almost never caused
Chaos for me, instead a lazy or calm time after the
Ritual.

So, that worked for me a lot, but its up to you

13 Likes

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:3, topic:4026”]Ani Sitri behaves that way towards you because it’s what you expect and how you perceive him.
Don’t go bashing a spirit that has helped many people just based on your experiences.

Now onto the mind control.
Innana,
Elaborate on what the mind control is for.
What’s your goal and what do you want the target to do?
Love?
Sex?
I’m assuming that because your mentioned Sitri and Dantallion.

Let me know what your goal is and I’ll give you a spell you can work for it.

You don’t even have to use a spirit for this sort of thing but you CAN call on a spirit associated with your spell to give it an extra oomph.[/quote]

Thank you Musta-but I think the “thing is fixed now” well it’s nor love nor sex,It is praticley about the revenge( I’ve manipulated my BF’s mind)
I’ve decided for Kilton(I evoked him on friday’s evening) …by saturdAY night all the problemms were fixed.

BTW:You can send me the spell I am doing some experiments…etc testing my powers :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yet she is right. Sitri can be a twister, he has a sense of humour that one who cherish a quick uppity fuckery would have a laugh at.

I have my own experience with him and he brings amazing results, but you should prepare yourself for he’s humour. He’s a perfect wingman, but being a matchmaker… nah boi.

8 Likes

Sitri is an intense guy.
I never got the results I wanted out of him. Only side effects.

Sounds… odd. Lol

2 Likes

this is extremely helpful thank you so much