Quetzalcoatl: Winged Serpent God Life Creator šŸ‰

So I need help with this God deity since I have been getting energy and visions about him aka a rainbow colored winged serpent during my meditations he has no connections towards the demonic infernal realms of which I am used to seeing he is not Satan Lucifer or any other Christian God he is a God though not a spirit demon angel or a egregore like Cthuluā€¦if any of you have worked with quetzalcoatl please let me know more about himā€¦

Gear-Wind_God_Quetzalcoatl_Render

5 Likes

would help if Eric E. A. has ever mentioned working with him or any other ancient Godā€™sā€¦ Quetzalcoatl is South American hailing from the countries of Mexico and Brazil I believe I have also been seeking a pagan God deity not tied with European and Christian belive systems so this could be Quetzocotal answering my callā€¦

2 Likes

You know who Quetzalcoatl is, so why donā€™t you summon him and speak directly to the source? There will be no sigil or enn for an ancient god such as this, so youā€™ll have to go by his name and possibly an idol. If Iā€™m not mistaken heā€™s an ancient south/Central American deity. Thatā€™s all thatā€™s really necessary to know

5 Likes

yes he is South American and a God deity I see him in meditation flying in the air and wind with bright rainbow colors he is more animalistic though and does not speak in human toungeā€¦

1 Like

EA talks about calling upon the Myan God Itzamna, and the Spirits of the Four Winds, Ix, Cuac, Kan and Mulac, to awaken the Vision Serpent, in his book Baneful Magick.

5 Likes

did a quick meditation invocation and hereā€™s what I wrote downā€¦

he is a rainbow serpent an ancient God and life creator connected with air and waterā€¦ he flies around me with an aurua of bright rainbow colored lights he is linked with and wants me to continue shamanism shamanic practiceā€¦ also wants me to focus on meditation possibly kundaliniā€¦he also doesnā€™t speak in human tounge so I had to sense his aurua and energy and translate how I felt about it I couldnā€™t use an ouija or pendulum with himā€¦

3 Likes

You might look for modern devotions that relate to him. Here in Texas there a couple of old Aztec deities/spirits that have donned new masks - Santa Muerte for example, also the Virgin of Guadalupe. I donā€™t know if Q. has done so or not

4 Likes

Crystalinks has a shit ton of info all in one place check it out.
http://www.crystalinks.com/quetzalcoatl.html

4 Likes

You can make offering from flowers and colorful feathers for him, he alone tried to teach peoples this type of sacrifices instead human sacrifice.

6 Likes

No Spirit speaks our tongue, it is normally translated to us; you wonā€™t notice it happening.

4 Likes

Kinda reminded me of Kukulkan

2 Likes

I highly suggest you get three books

Aztec Thought and Culture- Great presentation on their beliefs and philosophy

In the Language of Kings- Anthology of Mesoamerican literature, from Pre-Columbian to modern day

South and Meso-American Native Spirituality: From the Cult of the Feathered Serpent to the Theology of Liberation- Wonderful book that details the religious and spiritual aspects of Mesoamerican practice.

I havenā€™t worked with him specifically but I enjoy Aztec mythology. Your description also reminds me of the Rainbow Serpent of the Aborigines in Australia.

Try to use Palo Santo if you can when you attempt contact.

6 Likes

Not only does it simply smell amazing but it really does work wonders. I absolutely love it.

3 Likes

Guys i drew quetzcoatl cause i saw him in a dream, and King Paimons been running me through lots of artsy exercises like blending colors im not all that great or anything yet since my main focus of arts is music but i thought someone might dig it.

7 Likes