Questions- spirit marriage

If it’s his personal sigil or call card, treasure it and show no one else what it looks, just to be safe.

2 Likes

I wish I could keep it secret but my husband goes through my things. He’s seen it and talks about how pretty it is and how I need to design tattoos. My husband doesn’t know about Azrael and doesn’t like the idea of me having a spirit husband. I tried to talk to him about it once and he said don’t talk about those things. He told me to tell Azrael to leave me alone. Yet he claims to be atheist. So I have to have my spirit relationship in secret.

1 Like

It’s best that way or they might be at war like mine they both hate eachother lol

1 Like

What does marking feel like

I have an upside down star birthmark the size of my palm. It is really cool and I think put there to be a reminder.

1 Like

How did it feel? Like tingles or something?

I was born with it, they have been with me for lifetimes. I guess you could say it is my red string, they watched from a distance when I got scared as a kid but came back when I royally messed, and got off track about what I’m supposed to do. I’m back on track a few years later than planned but that’s life.

I’m not spiritually married to them but we are just always connected.

1 Like

I see idk about a mark but I believe he plans on it soon

3 Likes

Good night. @bunny4cam.
My spiritual husband never wan’t me with other people, human, or spiritual. He is very possessive… And I agree with him! If I try he break my partner and the poor… Die!
I love my King for this because I see the important wich havê for my loved King.
Kiss for all.

1 Like

You mean King Paimon is going to kill your partners? Unless that was a joke, I have a very hard time believing you. But that wouldn’t be the first time you have written something about Him that made me go, hmmmm (and not just me, btw, but also another person on this forum who, like me, is His wife). He is protective, yes. But possessive like you described? That doesn’t sound like Him. He doesn’t need scare tactics like that…

3 Likes

It’s nice to know you have love for him like that but I know king paimon he isn’t like that I’m sure there is another reason if that happens you know

1 Like

@bunny4cam I sense an impostor tbh, also judging from the posts she has made in the past where she quoted Him and I was like, ”nah, that doesn’t sound like Him at all!“ which @SoliMar, who is married to Him too, has confirmed. Like I said, He is protective, definitely. But this sounds alarming imo.

2 Likes

It does furfur wouldn’t do anything to hurt my spouse only cause he knows it would hurt me and it’s against the regulations causing clamity chaos they can do not hurt or kill a human with out being asked to or something it’s like the laws we have here but different so i can see the concern

3 Likes

King Paimon has effectively removed toxic people from my life, for which I am very grateful. He is brilliant at exposing liars. But this is a whole different level here…

3 Likes

Same thing furfur has done for me

2 Likes

They only want the best for those who loves them and those they speak to n then some so I can’t imagine him doing that unless asked it maybe an imposter which happens you know

1 Like

Well I should drop something in. So some of you know about my past and relationships. Well I do have a relationship with a being and I can’t help but to find it funny how similar they are.
Now my exs didn’t die (but one almost killed himself sooooo) but this most definitely would answer quite a bit of things in my life. Now I’m not saying if it is him or not but I just find it…coincidently similar.

3 Likes

Sounds fucked up.
Sorry to say this but i don’t get the feeling that this comes from King Paimon.
There are other influences.

5 Likes

They really don’t care about your human partner unless you spend more time with them or they are hurting you or not a right fit for you but killing them isn’t something they do however driving them away from you yes ever been with some one and you both were happy but he wanted to leave you anyway yeah they do that but it’s only cause they have your best interest in mind so It’s not all bad those only die if the energy from the being is extremely toooooo much to the point of the darkness drives them to madness they have laws against intentionally hurting humans not against standing next to over or showing up in there dreams to drive them nuts and showing their full energy source to the point of the humans madness and ending their own life or attempt to end it I’ve learned that being with furfur everything is done for a reason however unlike every one else’s mate who posted on here he seems to be pretty mellow…in every way… actually… Even in ways I don’t want him to be but well I can’t have it all…you just gotta see why he/she does the things they do and it’s always to protect you from a potentially harmful situation although to us it’s like really but to them it’s like HAHA! I just saved you so much mundane heart ache you will love me more now I’m your knight in armor kind thing…I actually don’t know if they think like this really but well its nice it’s also an option for you to set boundaries with your mate about being with a human make sure it’s ok set schedules on days you will spend time with whom and have them pick your human out for you it’s actually not easy dealing with both but it’s an option trust me I have both n they hate the hell out of eachother smh human spouse always goes on about if furfur told you to do something you would do it and I shake my head cause I know I’m a pain to them both more one then the other lol not purposely tho but still

2 Likes

My impressions exactly. This is a parasite, NOT King Paimon. I asked King Paimon and He said He is not married to this person (confirmed by @SoliMar who is married to Him, too, and happens to be a gifted psychic and scanned her). Btw this person has written one absurd post after another, none of which sounds like she is actually dealing with King Paimon.

I‘m not interested in starting drama, I have no problem whatsoever with people being married to whomever, go for it, I honestly don’t care. But I cannot tolerate fanfic writers and posers who contribute nothing helpful at all and only spread bullshit. Which, by the way, is completely disrespectful to the being they claim to be so super close with.

2 Likes