Questions- spirit marriage

I guess it’s because your contract renewal deepened your bond. Exchanging energy with sex deepens your bond too. It’s going to get stronger and stronger with more time.

3 Likes

I mean I guess that could be it then again I did ask him to give me a baby sooo that also may be it

2 Likes

You did?! Well maybe you’re pregnant. Azrael wouldn’t leave me alone while I was pregnant. That may be why he’s getting someone else to watch you too.

3 Likes

Yeah, my lady spirits do that too, when they want to show me their love and appreciation they focus on my chest with waves of warmth. It can feel very intense sometimes. That coupled with sexual energy bombarding you all at once, it’s hard not to feel addicted.

4 Likes

I swear I thought I was the only one I told him I wanted more like I’ve never been so in love

1 Like

He said I was today I’ve felt tired and chest pain he also said won’t be an astro baby like he wanted since we’ll me and spouse have you know and the fact that I told him I wanted both at the same time neither are thrilled they both seem to hate eachother

1 Like

That’s exactly the word! “Addicted”. That’s how I feel. Which when you first get into this and research everyone warns you against it but at this point it like oh well. I’m going to be with him when I transcend, so why not spend as much time as possible with him now you know?

3 Likes

Omg! Congratulations! How do you feel about it? They’ll come around to the idea. They don’t have a choice.

1 Like

I’m happy and excited lol I can’t wait to see what happens you know

1 Like

I know! I’m excited for you.

1 Like

Wish I could do the same, but I really want to do more than just spend time with them. As a matter of fact, your partner could help you with your occult work if you practice. Of course that depends on his knowledge of magick but i’m sure that’s not why he’s there. That’s why we have other spirits to help us. I’m not sure if your partner can get jealous but it happens to be a normal response for them. This can vary of course. Thanks for your response.

3 Likes

Good night @bunny4cam
This fact with is Furfur …Congratiulations
He is rare believe me ;
A big kiss for yours

3 Likes

Im so lost but thank you

1 Like

Oh yes he’s very jealous. He helps me himself. Recently I was looking into my guardian angel and found his name. I said the name and Azrael was pissed. He said don’t say his name. I have you. You’re good. You don’t need to call him. Lol! At least he tolerates mortal men interacting with me.

7 Likes

All you can do is keep connecting and keep strengthening that bond. It sucks during those moments when we feel cold and alone because we have gotten addicted to their touch. But if you keep making time for them and reaching out, you will find they will keep reaching out to you and keep sending you messages that let you know they are thinking of you. So they are never really gone always with you.

Best of luck to you both

4 Likes

Wait. What kind of messagws cause I have random songs that don’t exsist play in my dreams sometimes always love songs…I want to recreate one but I can never remember the melody beat or lyrics once I wake up

1 Like

Oh dear that is so frustrating but I would definitely consider that a message. Try to get more into art if you haven’t already take up a musical instrument and recreate them as best as you can. Remembering and recreating them will then become easier overtime with practice

1 Like

I’m a saxophone player and I play keyboard I should really play a song for him every now and again on my sax… And it is when I can’t remember it lol

1 Like

Somehow I’m not surprised. There’s also a likely chance he’s marked you or put his scent on you to show others who you’re with. Hell, I’ve heard of some spirits tattooing their names onto your body and yours to theirs.

2 Likes

He hasn’t marked me yet. He’s going to soon though. He just doesn’t know how yet. I made him a sigil and sometimes I put it on myself with jagua gel. I’m thinking about getting it tattooed on me

2 Likes