Questions on Legion

So I’ve been seeing a lot of pacts being made, has anyone made a pact with legion? Would this pact be more beneficial than a pact with a single demon? More dangerous considering nobody really knows who all makes up legion? I have teenage experience in theistic satanism but I never actually studied any of it until the past few years but I’ve focused more on norse culture than anything. I feel like working with every entity I can manage to work with would improve my abilities as I want to be a Jack of all trades kind of wizard. Any info or leads you guys can give me would be much appreciated.

2 Likes

Defining Legion will be the more difficult part. I’ve come across several groups of shadow people alone (which aren’t homogenous) that claim the name/title. There have to be other groups of spirits doing the same for shock factor.

So, which group would be held to account? That might get messy. You’d need to get a sigil to call them by, make sure they can keep their end of it, and determine trustworthiness.

4 Likes

I really wish I could find a sigil on legion too lol all I keep seeing is the man possessed by him in the bible and that doesn’t provide a whole lot of info anyways.

1 Like

Honestly, there is more than one “Legion”. Let me see if I can find the pic… I still have stickers I used to create the ShadowGate here in Hawaii (used to power it). I used a different powering mechanism.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Yo my house creeks as soon as I scrolled to that

1 Like

Mine didn’t :slight_smile: But as I move back to MD by mid-September, I fully expect to encounter things.

I don’t know if it’s “just” the location or me being a Water sign, but I expect that when we move back to MD, my banishing rituals will take on additional meaning. Happened last time, in Pasadena, Maryland.

There are a TON of spirits here on Oahu, but it’s not the same.

2 Likes

Thestic satanism?
Wich kind?

Doing pacts with multiple demons/daemons are not better then a pact with a single demon as its not about quanity but rather quality.

If you want to be a jack of all trades you really should just study more general rather then focusing on specific traditions.
You can not work with every single entity if you want to be a jack of all trades since some enteties has specific agendas and goals the want to accomplish.

Try the Black witch is Enoch Petrucelly’s Buch and summons also the qliphothic tribes.