Questions for another Magus:

[1]
I just received E.A’s latest newsletter, godlike as always, and I figured he or another might help me with an issue I’m having:
There is a being I have worked with literally for decades and whom I trust completely, HOWEVER.in the few times I must allow her partial possession in order to do a working or task, my heart rate and respiration skyrocket to the point she sometimes has to pull back in order to keep from harming me.sometimes I can prevent this by meditation, but not always.when she has to dismount like that I get a TERRIBLE gag reflex as well and sometimes even vomit! is there some method or non mind altering substance I could use to prevent this?

[2]
I have recently fallen into disfavor with one of my “Benefactors” through an error in judgement and to show their displeasure, my black granite altar top has split in half, obliterating their seals.could I repair it or would the crack/smiting effect it? Or maybe I should just suck it up and do my best to get back in good graces?

Thanks in advance:
M.S

I don’t know about the first one, I think you might have to do a rational “cost/benefit” analysis?

[quote=“Magus shadow, post:1, topic:2050”][2]
I have recently fallen into disfavor with one of my “Benefactors” through an error in judgement and to show their displeasure, my black granite altar top has split in half, obliterating their seals.could I repair it or would the crack/smiting effect it? Or maybe I should just suck it up and do my best to get back in good graces?[/quote]

I think for a start that your altar’s been “killed” - people in the past used to sacrifice a sword or spear by breaking it, and casting it into a river, thus “killing it” but I can’t find any links right now because gamers are spamming all the relevant search terms!

Archeologists found plenty of examples of newly-forged swords etc that had been broken and thrown into water-courses that had been held as sacred, and when the metals were analysed, it seems that it was done as a sacrifice and not Joe the smithy chucking away defective swords, anyway. Your altar makes me think of that right away, and in your place, that’s what I’d do.

I also think if you try to patch it up, it’ll energetically scream out to other entities that you haven’t learned your lesson, a bit like a lady walking into a “Wife-Beaters Anonymous” meeting with a black eye, and asking for a date… sorry, that’s a daft example, but your altar (which sounds lovely, and I’m sad to hear what happened) has been smited IMO and won’t speak to entities of your power and so on, and you should probably try to get back in the good graces of the entity IF they’ll serve your Ascent but in the meantime, say goodbye to the altar.

But… if you’re having to give up too much of anything - freedom, choice, the right to be wrong - in order to stay in another being’s good graces, then my words above about “wife-beating” (whether you’re male or female) could take on a whole new pertinance.

That which benefits us also has the potential to control us, and the chains are very much harder to see, and to break.

Looks like I’m headed back to the granite counter-top place next pay day.
Guess I’ll take my spanking like a big boy.