Questions about sigils

I have previously used a different kind of sigil consecration by another author…( a woman) now Ive tried EAs technique and I see very easily after a couple minutes the lines dissapearing and appearing again…in one of them (KOF entities) felt like if I suddenly leaned over it, but actually didnt, know what I mean? But I dont see them in 3 D or something alike…is still ok when the lines going on and off, does it mean they are already opened?
Maybe because I have my concentration on it, I dont feel the entities presence near…but Im not sensitive at all... Another question is: what do you do if you wanna open a sigil for the destruction of a target, but you dont have access to their home?
(And even if you do, it would be hard to retrieve it after the task is accomplished).
I don`t think it would be wise to have such a pipe bomb on my small apartment…lol

I think everyone experiances the opening of sigils a little differently, I actually find there are variations depending on which sigil I’m using.
For example if I open the square for The First Kingdom of Flames it appears to turn into water with little ripples flowing through it but the kingdom of the night almost always slides around like a tile puzzle until it appears to drop away into a tunnel. Sometimes when I open a spirits sigil it will appear to fold up and dance and other times it will look all 3D

When you are starting and haven’t quiet got that feel to things yet its best just to meditate of the sigil for a few minutes and know that it has opened and ready to be worked with even if you aren’t getting anything totally palpable, those feelings come with practice.

Washable chalk is pretty cool stuff, you can lay down a sigil on the side of a building, open it and then walk away. As long as its not covering someones whole front door most people aren’t even likely to register a little bit of graffiti like this and it will wash off as soon as it gets wet. Or just use google maps to create a sympathetic link, its great living in the future

[quote=“mundopincha, post:1, topic:558”]what do you do if you wanna open a sigil for the destruction of a target, but you dont have access to their home? (And even if you do, it would be hard to retrieve it after the task is accomplished). I dont think it would be wise to have such a pipe bomb on my small apartment…lol[/quote]
I have read somewhere that you can open the sigil for the destruction of your target and then “bind” it with an item belonging to your target. Or anything else that reminds you of him/her. Then you have to bury the sigil along with the item and you bury it as close to the target’s home as you can. And when your work is done you can retrieve and close the sigil or just leave it there.
I’ve done a similar thing, I’ve modified the process a bit though and it still worked.

Interesting. But by buring it, the element earth wouldnt take down its energies, lets say?I have a lot to learn…

As I see it, a sigil buried in the ground after being charged/opened is being “absorbed” and its energy is directed towards the target.
You can place the sigil in a small box and bury it or carve/paint the sigil on a small piece of wood like they do in some traditions with entity sigils etc.
And you can charge the ink you’re going to use or use your own “special ink” or blade if you want to carve it.

Something else that worked well for me was the visualisation of the target’s house. I would visualize that I am in there and trace the sigil in the air. Or sometimes all around the house, like forming a net with the sigil over it.
Maybe if you can soul travel you can do something similar.

In “Baneful Magick” it is mentioned that a sigil used in a baneful ritual should be kept in a place where it won’t be seen even by yourself and when your enemy has suffered to the extent you desire you must burn it.

[quote=“Dimitris, post:6, topic:558”]In “Baneful Magick” it is mentioned that a sigil used in a baneful ritual should be kept in a place where it won’t be seen even by yourself and when your enemy has suffered to the extent you desire you must burn it.[/quote] what about creating your own sigils? any ideas?

matix22…I see you have just come on the board. You have made 14 posts and all of them questions so it appears you have done no reading at all on anything…I suggest you spend some time researching what is available on this forum first…and then you can deal in questions…

Maxx

[quote=“Maxx, post:8, topic:558”]matix22…I see you have just come on the board. You have made 14 posts and all of them questions so it appears you have done no reading at all on anything…I suggest you spend some time researching what is available on this forum first…and then you can deal in questions…

Maxx[/quote] will do. Its not just me on here. a few on my buds have been at my home as well. Thanks for the heads up =)