Questions about ardat lili

hi, on a night that i was trying to connecting with lilith i got a lost dream that the only thing i remember the name of ardat lili, so i wanna know if there’s a way to contact ardat lili with a chant enn or her sigil, and also i wanna know the experience of working with ardat lili.
thanks.

1 Like

Ardat Lili is not a specific being but is a name for a race of especially powerful children of Lilith. They are particularly powerful Succubi

The one you would want to talk to about this subject would be @succupedia

1 Like

But they can manifest as an individual?

To the best of my knowledge they are not a collective. There is however a “sister” of Lilith called Agrat… it sounds very similar to Ardat.

1 Like

And she can be called just like any other being

1 Like

Thanks for ur wisdom

Agrat Bat Malat

1 Like

thanks, so i also could try with the other 2 angels of prostitution to work with?

Yes, she can. I have called on her.

1 Like

Less “friendly”/motherly than Lilith, though… just fyi… meaning, could be more “dangerous”. Sorry, not finding the exact words I’m looking for :smiley:

Lilith on the opposide has in the majority appeared like a more motherly figure to me, in the analogy of like 2 out of 3 times.

1 Like

I don’t know about Ardat… But the youngest sister of Mother Lilith is Agrat Bat Mahlat. As per my experience with her as well as what some other practitioners have said… She is more friendly, playful, warm and affectionate. She has this youthful energy about her and a great artist… She enjoys dance forms. That’s in short about her.Yes she can be called and you can connect to her…if you want.

1 Like

@BelovedBel There is no “Ardat” that exists as an entity. That is what I was trying to say. The “Ardat Lili” are particularly powerful daughters of Lilith… AKA Succubi… They have nothing to do with Agrat bat Malat (Agrat daughter of Malat) to the best of my knowledge. I was simply pointing out the fact that Ardat SOUNDS close to AGRAT. However, the OP mentioned specifically Ardat Lili as an entity, and I was pointing out that the Ardat Lili are a race, not a being

2 Likes

so have u seen to ardat lili, so she can be refered as a more wild entity?

Ardat Lili & Lilitu are expression of her powers over the elements and those connected to the storm. They darken the skies, cause howling winds, rain to pour and lightning to strike. Great for weather witches who are trying to learn how to create storms and control the elements. They also can connect to people like incubi and succubi and have relationships with humans. If you want to gain the attention of the mother of them I suggest adding that to the ritual when you call her, Ardat Lili or Lilitu Mother of Storm ect…

1 Like

Thanks for ur advice, im going to add it to the enn.

Ok…thanks for the information. I was trying to read about this…and found that these beings called Ardat are the first race of the daughters of Mother Lilith and are powerful succubus entities.

I thought you were asking if Agrat can be called…in one of your comments so I wrote this.

1 Like

You know how call her?

I felt a call to connect with her and I did. At that time I didn’t have her enn or sigil…What I found out was her enn, magickal chants and a sigil by V.K. Jehannum. Sharing the link…you can check it out. If you don’t feel connected to use the magickal chants given in the link…you can simply use her sigil… Call out her name…express your wish to connect with her… I will make a post on her…its due. I will work with her in future and request for an enn and sigil that can be used by all…kind of like an easy way to connect and commune with her.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/vkjehannum.wordpress.com/2017/08/29/magickal-chants-to-agrat-bat-mahlat/amp/

I however received her enn and sigil (its for personal use) when I invoked her. If you are not at that stage yet…don’t worry… Just give an honest call…she will in some way connect with you. Ask her to give you signs that you can understand… All the best :+1:t2::+1:t2:

1 Like

Thanks, that’s so usefull, im going to try it

1 Like

Never heard of it