Question

I was wondering…Is there an age restriction on this site?

1 Like

Nope. At least I don’t think so. I’m 17 almost 18.

4 Likes

Cool.

1 Like

How old are you?

2 Likes

I just turned 15

2 Likes

Awesome, just stay out of trouble and make sure to read on the rules.

3 Likes

Don’t worry,wouldn’t wanna be banned from this site

1 Like

That’s the idea :ok_hand::+1:

3 Likes

http://forum.becomealivinggod.com/tos

You get a gold badge for reading it :slight_smile:

1 Like

@TheForeign Glad to have you here at such a young age. We need more young sorcerers in the world. The more we are aware of our personal power, the better the world becomes. There is no question you can ask that is too stupid, despite what some people might think. Learn all you can, as @Aiden_Crow said, stay out of trouble, and grow, grow, grow!!

5 Likes

im 25

1 Like

I’m 25 also and would say if you have any questions please ask no matter how crazy you think it sounds. Your crazy question could save your life just saying

1 Like

I asked Timothy about this at the end of 2014 when someone stated they were under 18, and he said to allow it, and that “No law in any way prohibits minors from participation on a forum. The 18+ rule stands for ordering, and even then we cannot enforce it in any way. We post the age requirement to give an impression that we possess a spirit of adulthood rather than adolescence.”

So that’s the guideline, also I just sent you a PM (green icon, top right) - please make sure to read that. :thumbsup:

4 Likes