Question

it is normal that when you ask an archangel for something, he asks you who you are? and what your name is ?

That has never happened to me in the four years I’ve actively worked with angels, so no, i do not think it is something common.

I said a prayer where I asked him for guidance

Maybe the angel was asking a version of the famous motto carved above the Oracle of Delphi: “Know Thyself.”

You can always ask for clarification.

1 Like

what I mentioned about someone asking me who I am and my name…
I thought it was an angel because I used a prayer, and in the evening I also experienced someone addressing me with the same voice,then I asked what he wanted
and I dreamed that I was in a class at school and there was a teacher there, and I started to think that he was a man possessed by King Belial
and in my mind I said the name about 2 times in that dream
and the teacher had some reactions and asked me if I said something
suddenly I saw some kind of levitating dagger in a leather sheath coming towards me and on top of my back with that dagger as if he was doing something
and then I felt some kind of hands massaging me

there was also something about coins that I put in the cash register at the store where I work
I also had a problem with that parasite and since then I haven’t had it for the last 2 days
the parasite is gone

what can he possibly want ? I’ve never evocation him or even thought about wanting to evocation him
basically, it’s one of the demen that I never wanted to evocation in my life
I have also not evocation any demons for about half a year recently
I also didn’t want to work with demons anymore