Question regarding readings and scans

Just curious how these scans and/or readings are done via a forum? I would actually like a reading or scan done for me but I’m not sure what I must do on my end. I don’t know much about this. I’ve only heard of Tarot readings. But it’s interesting nonetheless :thinking:

I’ve had readings done on here. There are some great readers on here!(I would name them but I’m not sure they want to bombed with PMs not from you but in general loo) I’ve had a scan done once. Hard to describe but it’s intriquing. You can have one done regularly(I did) or post a picture(I did in the pms) most of both are accurate.

1 Like

Yea it’s better not naming them although I wish I had it done at least once or twice by a professional. Very interesting. Is a picture required for this to be done, thats it? I’ve always thought a reading was done mostly by Tarot in the Western world.

1 Like

I had one done without a picture,. Then I sent a picture to see if there was a difference. It was mostly the same.

1 Like

I see. Thanks for that info. Now I just have to somehow contact someone for this or have one reach out to me.

1 Like

We have a scanning thread where people can request a scan.

1 Like

great, thank you.