Question on Magic and Ancestry

What or how can any advantage be passed to a descendant from an ancestor who has attained a level of power in black magic ?

Personally, my ancestors teach me. They show me things they learned while they were on Earth practicing and learning magic.

The one big advantage is that you have access to a tutor that others may not. They may be able to shed light on problems you are having with your magic, something that “runs in the family”.

Yes, and they always can detect what’s blocking your path atm, rather than learning by experience much slower

[quote=“Orismen, post:2, topic:1553”]Personally, my ancestors teach me. They show me things they learned while they were on Earth practicing and learning magic.

The one big advantage is that you have access to a tutor that others may not. They may be able to shed light on problems you are having with your magic, something that “runs in the family”.[/quote]

Sweet! I’m a newb but I can’t wait to try this eventually. I have some Jew blood in me and I know there had to be powerful Quabalists somewhere along the freaking way.

If they could help me with Math that would also be nice.