Question on doing performing rituals for others

I recently opened up my own platform to provide services, and I was wondering, would I need permission from a spirit to perform a ritual for someone else that involves the spirit I would summoning for the rituals

Some of the rituals I’m offering are more complex and has to do more with high magick rather than low magick like money and love

Does anyone have any advice on this, or are spirits usually pretty okay wjth it

2 Likes

Usually If a person asks me to use a specific spirit on their behalf, the spirit is well aware it.

I’ve not had any trouble playing the middle man, even if I was previously unaware of the spirits existence- the person I am helping knows about them or their story already and likewise the entity is aware they are about to be called on. Or seems to be.

I usually at least look them up when I am done and see if my experience sounds to me like it fits the entity, but most of the time when I relate what occurred to the individual it makes sense to them based on their situation and details they didn’t share with me upfront.

It’s usually tarot questions or servitors where I see it. So I’m intentionally not asking extra questions up front, because it’s just extra information to sift through and discern if it’s part of the draw or not.

I don’t usually do rituals like that intentionally. I have had entities come forward for individuals that I didn’t expect or know were interested in the work prior to doing the work though. Usually ancestors, guides and spirits that also are trying to help the individual.

No I mean like would an entity have problem performing a high magickal ritual that may potentially bring up a lot in their life

Like would the entity have a problem with me doing that, would they have an issue with me performing rituals that they think is not best for the client

1 Like

It probably depends on the entity, but I’ve done work from books even for others when I’ve been working through them for myself and I’ve never been told no I couldn’t.

I think usually If your doing your part and looking for the right people to help, like not trying to pick every single sale you can, but actually wanting to do a good job for others- you are only going to, or will mostly only find people who you can help.

Like I do work so that the right people for my products can see them, but to make me essentially invisible from those who would be problematic or not a fit for what I do- so that could be a useful thing for this.

Otherwise I know people who divine every single operation before they accept it, I know people who will only do work if they feel it’s a just cause, so you can talk to these entities imop and ask them what the criteria should be for acceptance or what you should do to screen individuals to see if they fit your work.

I don’t recommend being like those I see on Instagram, probably other social medias too, but that’s the one I am on and I see people spamming for free readings and begging for the opportunity to share their message with me, so I’d assume anyone who follows them, like an auto message.

I think it’s a good way to get a bad rep and drag in the unwanted types of attention if you are actually trying to help and empower people, the right ones will find you when they should.

Other than that, call those entities outside of that work and ask them if you should set baseline criteria, divine each individuals situation or just be really clear it could upend your life while it empowers and fixes it or whatever.

I’ve done work for people that could cause dramatic results or upend their life, but I was clear when I started, and they were people at the bottom of the barrel who didn’t see any other way but up, so idk.

They were a fit for what I did, but that wouldn’t be the case with everyone unless you get their story. I find each individual may need something different, so I tend to build the rituals I do around the need and not the other way around.

Damon Brands success magic is actually about this too, about always finding the right people and knowing what to do and many other things, but it’s got rituals just for finding the right people for your work, and those to empower your purpose, guide and aid you as you need them, so it could be useful to you.

1 Like

If you assume the authority to (respectfully) command them as a standard practice in your workings, no, why would you?

Depends on the entity, just as @Keteriya said.

Some spirits will turn your life upside down to give you what you want. Others will work slow but surely, and they take their sweet time. More often than not, it seems like we get the opposite of what we wanted, and then we get what we wanted. Other spirits will check if what you wanted is part of what you’re meant to experience in this lifetime, and if they consider it’s not, they won’t grant it.

So yeah, it depends on the spirit. Be careful with what you offer and make sure you explain all this to your clients. A lot of people want immediate results, and results can take at least three months, so pick your clients wisely and don’t do anything just because they’re giving you money.

2 Likes

Well I decided to remove the more complex rituals because those are honestly more like pathworkings, like I don’t want to turn anyone’s life upside down to complete the purpose of the ritual, it’s tricky navigating all of that so the more simple the better

There’s no point in offering clients the extreme shit I’d partake in, no need to give me a bad rep lol

I do respectfully command entities obviously but I also like to hear the spirits point of view and if they have some valuable insights to share I always listen, it’s more of a cooperative thing rather than domination

The entity in question was Anubis, he helped me a lot with integrating my primal nature, so I wanted to offer that to people as a sort of initiation but when I think about it, integrating that made my life a living hell… I had to become super strong, and it tested every cell in my body. I don’t think most humans can handle that even magicians, most intense shit of my life hence why he probably told me not to do it, like it’s the epitome of healthy masterful masculinity which is extremely hard without it’s trials and tribulations

1 Like

Personally, back when I offered spells and rituals, I only offered them for money, luck, beauty, and protection.

No love, no initiations, no curses. Initiations can be tricky, and I think it has to be done in person (and, personally, I wouldn’t want to initiate anyone, I think it’s just not my place and purpose). Love magick is volatile, it can go either way, can’t make guarantees about it. Curses… require criteria and discernment. What if someone wants me to place a curse on someone else for some petty reason? No way.

But money, luck, beauty, and protection rituals? They’re the best. People can actually tell and quantify their results as time passes by, and they won’t grow obsessive about it, asking you if it worked or not every day as they would with a love spell.

Be careful not to take orders with legal or medical requests though (like a ritual to heal the client from an illness or make them have a positive outcome in a legal trial or something). Offering rituals (or even readings) for legal or medical purposes is forbidden in many countries in the world.

1 Like

why would this be illegal lol, obviously you’d state that not to avoid medical treatment

1 Like

In a lot of countries it’s illegal to offer magickal services for getting pregnant, curing illnesses such as cancer or AIDS, etc. If you work online, check your local regulations, and the regulations of your clients’ countries.

1 Like

Well in America there’s no such thing, my main target is America so I honestly couldn’t care less, and why would care about the local regulations of my clients lol

1 Like

If you work online, you may get clients from other countries.

Just try to be careful.

If you get a desperate client wanting to purchase rituals to cure them (or others) from cancer, STDs, etc, it’s up to you if you want to take the money and promise them something or not.

But what if they don’t get cured? You’d have some really angry client(s) taking it all on you and speaking poorly of you.

It’s your business and of course handle it however you want, I’m just speaking from experience (both personal and from observation).

1 Like

Well I’ve healed worse so don’t think that would be a problem

1 Like

And not to mention, it’s very clear that sometimes even healing workings can lead people to the correct medical treatment so all of this stuff is explained, which is why I wouldn’t discourage anyone from getting medical help I stated above

Would you give your doctor bad rep if he couldn’t heal you, of course not

People are responsible for their own choices Simple, I’m not responsible for their reactions, if they think they made a mistake that is their responsibility, remote healers exist all around the world, a magician should never live with his tail between his legs, too many of them died for us to still live in secret

1 Like

Sure, just make sure you include all that into a disclaimer and always tell all this to all clients to prevent nasty surprises.

1 Like