Question How To Access My Inner Most Black Darkness

Hello I have a odd question to ask Iv been working with a demon who said the next path in my journey is to access my inner blackest darkness and my most primal hunger and to accept it and I guess merge with it they way they put it was like the darkest thing I could access now my question is does anyone know of a spell or a meditation or a ritual or even another demon who could help me I’m willing to do even the darkest of magic to achieve this I hope this make sense and even if you can’t help me thank you for your time to read this

1 Like

@Themarkedone There is no quick fix or a single ritual/meditation.
But rather the resultat of constant work with the dark enities. Both gods and deamons.

1 Like

Andras is good for that. He helps get rid of your old self to accept the transformation. (he is helping me with that) Thank you Andras

2 Likes

Pay special attention to your dreams at this time. The subconscious is where you’ll encounter your Inner Most Black Darkness or your shadow.

If you can interpret your dreams then you can integrate what surfaces in them into your waking life.

2 Likes

I never said it had to be quick or a single ritual

Thank you very much

1 Like

Thank you this helps a lot

1 Like

If memory serves me right I think C. Kendall has something if not a bunch of posts related to what you seek.

1 Like

Thank you I really appreciate it

1 Like

Yeah. Sure.
Do this with this incantation:

1. Sit in meditive silence
    Pull Void energy from within you to expand it until you can feel solid.
  2. Pull in more void chant softly
    Melush melushia
    (translates I am the void…)
  3. Feel the darkness pulse.
    (And the word here is Pulse like you do at the gym during a pump class or whatever)
  4. Evoke Yourself by if you do not already know any of your name’s, seeing in your imagination an astral outline of your general shape.
  5. Release the idea of fear because really close energies can cause heart pulpitations and or shivers. Ignore it as a physical reaction only.
    Listen. See.
    Do NOTHING.

Repeat this the next day until you sense something.
Not a lot just some sense of something

ReEvoke Satan or Azazel. Whomever told you this.

Purpose is to introduce you to the idea of Yourself.

Dark Blessings
Morgana Le Fae

5 Likes

Thank you very much I will do this

1 Like