Question For People Who Believe In Karma

I’m talking specifically about the moralistic interpretation of Karma that suggests that people who commit evil acts will pay for it in this life.
How do you explain people such as Joseph Stalin, Mao Zedong, or various medieval monarchs who committed various atrocities throughout their life but still lived to their 70’s-80’s with relatively good health throughout their life and never really “payed” for their actions?
I’ve never seen someone with this belief address this, but I see there are some on this forum that hold this belief, so I would like to know what is your explanation for this?

4 Likes

It’s what you do here now is what constitutes for the here after and the now. You can do as much bad shit as you want, chances are, if you keep yourself covered and be on guard — you won’t go jail and could get away with a lot of bad things. But that doesn’t mean that the bad things you’ve done have left you, or you are left unaffected— whatever action has been inferred is ingrained into reality and causes an effect.

What these people in position had were power optimised to their vision. These actions were probably done with no remorse, or deemed justifiable in the name of war. However, this doesn’t dismay the evidence that what goes around, does come around. It’s cause and effect and Newton’s law. Karma is scientific, not a fictional standpoint… but the magician MUST treat it as a fictional standpoint in ORDER for their work not to backfire.

So if you believe strong enough that you’ve exited out of the slave race/reptilian controller matrix/karmic soul recycling, then you’ve been unaware of it — meaning you don’t actually know you are affected by it… so it won’t bother You.

It won’t catch up on you in certain ways. It’s extremely circumstantial so it’s counterintuitive to assume why this “good person” dies young and “bad person” dies at a ripe age of 80. This is why I wonder why some people are born into earth all fucked up, disabled and stuck to a chair with no motor control or immobility… where did this particular “mishaps” come from? Why was the soul placed into a body incapable of taking care of its self. Or why did someone get struck by something they didn’t deserve to?

Just my two cents

3 Likes

The original definition of Karma, from those who came up with the concept and defined it, is “The consequence of your actions”. Karma is not the great equalizer, it’s not punishment, it’s not the three-fold law, it’s not fate or destiny.

If a smart and clever person commits crimes and hides them well, they will most likely never be caught. THAT, my friend, is karma. That’s all.

5 Likes

Ah yes I remember reading that in the Vishnu Purana, I was quite surprised as the common modern interpretation is far more mystical.

2 Likes

Cause and effect exist, most people don’t have the perspective to see the biggermpicture though, so anyone who thinks that cause and effect play out as simple as “Mao commits atrocities and then suffers karmic retribution” is just wrong. Karma and cause and effect are not about payback necessarily.

2 Likes

You know, I think where the whole thing goes wrong is because people want to put it down to morals, and it doesn’t necessarily have anything to do with morals (I think in some circumstances it can, but that isn’t the primary focus).
So this got me thinking about how when I was younger I got fired from a few jobs, and how cause and effect played into this. So I was waiting tables, and my boss didn’t like me too much because I wasn’t the bubbly type and I have resting bitch face, I was a competent waitress who was always pleasant to the customers but he just didn’t like me. One day I was the only wait staff that showed up for a Saturday lunch shift, so I just handled the whole restaurant myself. The district manager was there for a bit and he mistook my focused determination and resting bitch face for irritation, which the manager then parlayed into a termination of employment because of a (possibly made up) story of a customer who apparently made a disparaging remark about my not smiling enough. Now the injustice of this burned because those a-holes should have been thrilled that with me handling the entire restaurant on my own that the only complaint received was one of not enough smiles (and like I said, I think the manager made it up, it was too conveniently similar to what he didn’t like about me). A few years later I discovered that the manager had gotten fired himself for “political” reasons according to his friend who was sitting at my bar. Now it was tempting to think that this was some sort of karmic payback, but what it was was just cause and effect, and while supremely satisfying to me, wasn’t because he wronged ME. Quite simply, he was a bad manager, who used his power in ways that would eventually backfire on him. Cause and effect.

3 Likes

That is because most people don’t understand the meaning of the word “Karma”, or what exactly it’s referring to & how it works.

“Karma”, roughly means the collective outcome or effect of an action or actions, & not an act itself.

Karmatic Law is really a law, like gravity, & works as the scientific understanding of cause & effect.

Even if you do something evil & harmful, but never pay for it legal & enjoy good physical health your entire life, that doesn’t mean that there isn’t an effect on your mind, heart, brain & spiritual health. Evil always begets evil, destruction begets destruction.

Just because you don’t see an effect as in “the law of retribution” doesn’t mean that there wasn’t an effect of the action or actions… It just means you’re not looking in the right place. The “law of karma” isn’t the same as “the law of retribution” and isn’t some sort of cosmic or universal system of judge & jury. It’s simply a law of nature: you drop a water balloon out of a window, it falls & if the height is adequate & the balloon not to drought, it will burst & spill it’s water. The fact act it dropping the balloon out of the window, the effect or “karma” is that it falls & either bursts or bounces.

So pay no attention to people who don’t understand karma or even what it means, but come to a realistic & accurate understanding of what it means for yourself. Once you understand it, you can then use that understanding to hopefully correct & enlighten others to the truth.

2 Likes

Hiya OP! Karma is just the principle of the energy you put into the world influencing the energy you find/experience in it, like a resonance of your actions in your reality tunnel. That being said, seeing as how it’s just the kinds of energy you encounter or are given as a result of actions, you can create plenty of countermeasures to nullify karmic energy or put it to your immediate use. For example, one of the things Stalin did to offset his karma was acknowledge those of his people that he killed as sacrifices to the spirits of the land and nation. Mao on the other hand had his capital consecrated as a seat of power which was programmed to disperse all negative karma into the lowest members of society.

In other words, it’s only a problem if you don’t program for it! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Karma doesnt necessarily have to catch up with you in this life, that interpretation is incorrect, Karma can catch up with you Astrally, or causally, or 200 incarnations down the line, its funny I saw this because I was just thinking of this 5 minutes ago and how I would explain it like I did in another post, Karma maintains the balance, it is the law that exists solely for that purpose.

1 Like

for years I did good to others and only bad stuff happened to me which made me believe karma is bullshit, I fed friends when they couldn’t afford food, i lend people money , i uplifted people when they were down, yet kept getting let down by others, but now I think may be the reason I escape accidents, im healthy, i never loose anything or face any inconvenience in life is actually the good karma ,or a reward of all the things I did for others .these things might look small but if they go bad ,can drain your energy really hard !

2 Likes

I may be posting errant nonsense so I’m just letting you know.

I organised a man’s death via Magick. He was stabbed through the heart. His killer served time, was released and the night before his marriage he was shot dead. I say – two for the price of one. Both were human turds!

I’ve altered the global future for millions and the effects of my work will continue long after my physical death. By doing this – inspired, but by myself – I became a living God! I’m beyond all that karmic shit!

“Her Majesty’s a pretty nice girl/But she doesn’t have a lot to say/Her Majesty’s a pretty nice girl/But she changes from day to day.”

http://classic.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/cth/consol_act/coaca430/preamble.html

Al.

1 Like

Al.

1 Like

Judging by what you typed in the search, I believe this is related? -

1 Like

Morality is a human construct, and an atrocity is only an atrocity to those who are on the receiving end or have been conditioned to respond that way.

An example of this would be how most of the English have been conditioned to despise the period in which the British Empire controlled most of the world. When this subject comes up in general discourse they first have to take an anti stance. And should they have even the idea of thinking about their ancestors and the empire in a sense of pride, they must first apologise for their ancestors’ supposed atrocities.

I myself and a few others do not care for these asinine vanguard games. The supposed “atrocities” committed by my ancestors were nothing more than decisions which benefited their desires and ambitions. And the lives and well-being of those who get in the way of your desires and ambitions are irrelevant.

Now, without getting too political one could say that we are reaping what our ancestors sew, in Britain today. But this is only because the exploitation and manipulation of our history and the more non-humanist parts of European, Rhodesian and American history are being used to disarm us. Not because some fantastical external and metaphysical force dictates so. The dictation to apply the mechanics of “karma” comes from cause and effect, which is mostly influenced by human assertion and actions.

It could even be said that “karma” is a linguistic manifestation of the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics: Increased Entropy.

I’ve experienced the mechanics of “karma,” but to me it was just a lack of foresight and unfortunate timing.

3 Likes

I went to school with Larry Cox. In reality, he was the son of a whore. He grew into a very cruel man. I lived nearby. The authorities didn’t stop him - I did. The second victim wasn’t my target but he was an ambulatory turd. Neither of them was a lose to society.

Al.

1 Like