Question for experienced vampires

Can you feed off of certain types of energies created by a crowd activity ?

Let’s say a Soccer game or war or anything that creates certain vibes…

If yes how ?

Thanks

4 Likes

Yes.

Energy is still energy. It can still be absorbed. You can also change the “vibe” of the energy too.

4 Likes

As for how it’s still done the same way. Just pull in.

4 Likes

Now… The deal is, if you absorb it unfiltered, that energy can affect your life. Which is why you transmute it.

4 Likes

Ok thank you @itsnathanm7

2 Likes

It´s possible, you have clerify within your mind what kind of energies you want to basorb from people. For example, I personally feed from negativity, negative spiritual energies and energies of diseases. It´s really my choise really but if you are not powerfull enough, those energies can fuck up. I personally don´t choose to transmute it so I just absorb it raw because I´m stong enouggh to withstand it. I also feed from necromantic energies.

3 Likes

An even then, I absorb energies like that daily. What tends to happen from that is that you go through an necromantic alchemy and you become tougher by nature. It´s also one of the steps that are recommended if you want to start practising necromancy.

2 Likes

Yup that’s what I tried and I loved it

1 Like

It really energises

1 Like

How does transmuting the energy work?

3 Likes

While energy can be transformed, the process is difficult to explain.

You’re essentially taking the negativity out and absorbing the energy in a refined state.

4 Likes

Encircle the Area you want to feed of In your imagination.
Cast a Pentagram over the Area to Commulate the Energy.
Then watch as they become more extatic, and build an rushing Agony in their common mood.
While their mood rushes, the Energy commulates over or under them,
and you have to combine all the single strings into one spinning Orb of Energy.

That Orb, looking like a spinning mass of Dreams, wishes, hopes, fears, pain, worries, lust, madness, etc. (yepp, those Energy balls are extremely chaotic.), Is to be shrinked down to fit in your mouth, as you pull it in.

When you’ve got it down to that size, and in front of you, you can simply eat it.

But you definately need your own calmness to be well developed, before attending such a feeding.
The sheer amount of impluses will make you act out crazily if you attempt it without preperation.

Since pretty much all you can do to cleanse the Energy is trying to be specific and commulate only a certain frequency / Color of Emotion.
And absorbing opposing forces simultaniously…
I think i don’t need to further explain what issues might go along with that.^^

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

6 Likes

For the beginning you can imagine a filter, where only your desired quality of Energy can pass and every other type of Energy is blocked off.
The Problem is that you only have a tiny bit of the Energy which is gonna furfill the criterium.
You can push it through a Cataclysm, and actually transmute the Energetic Pattern / Frequency.
That’ll leave you with much higher yields.

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

4 Likes

Yes it does

1 Like

Thank you so much @Yberion

2 Likes

Is it possible to take back energy that’s been drained from you?

1 Like

Somebody has taken energy from you?

1 Like

Yes

2 Likes

Although I am an accomplish psychic vampire, I typically only use the ability to curse people that piss me off with illnesses.

When drawing raw energy, make sure you have some sort of energetic filter, otherwise you’ll take what they have into yourself.

If I am just draining a target, I’ll open a gate to my right hand and allow the energy to bleed into the atmosphere.

I rarely feed from people, I typically absorb fresh earth energy if i do.

It’s a long story but, yes. Whether it was done consciously on their part I can’t say, but it basically happened via sex.

1 Like