Question about which demon to pick for a pact

Hey guys, I just asked a member of this forum and she gave already great advice, but I wanted also to ask your guys opinion on this.

Im looking for a pact for wealth, some specific woman, to create music and to become great with it, protection and healing.

Which demon/demons should I pick for this one?

1 Like

Lucifuge Rofacale is the Lord of Pacts.

3 Likes

I’m thinking as soon as I can make a pact with you, Lucifuge or Lucifer or Zepar.

2 Likes

for the specific woman, i can’t really recommend much in that regard.

for creative wealth especially (if you want to use your musical skills to create wealth) and protection, King Bael is your demon.

2 Likes

Lucifer is associated with all those things.

For protection I might suggest Vine and healing Marbas.

1 Like

That being said, here are a few entities from various occult traditions that individuals sometimes associate with the areas you mentioned:

1. Wealth: Mammon (associated with wealth and abundance in some occult traditions), Bune (associated with wealth and business success), Gremory (associated with finding hidden treasures).

2. Creativity and Music: Apollo (Greek god of music, poetry, and the arts), Anubis (Egyptian deity associated with music and creativity), Thoth (Egyptian god of writing, magic, and music).

3. Protection: Archangel Michael (in Christian and angelic traditions, often invoked for protection), Hecate (Greek goddess associated with protection and witchcraft), Gula (Mesopotamian goddess of healing and protection).

4. Healing: Raphael (archangel associated with healing and divine intervention), Asclepius (Greek god of medicine and healing), Isis (Egyptian goddess associated with healing and magic).

Remember that each entity has its own attributes, symbolism, and cultural significance, so it’s essential to choose those that resonate with you personally and align with your spiritual beliefs and practices. Additionally, consider working with entities within a framework that respects their autonomy and your own well-being.

1 Like

Thank you guys, I tried a pact with Lucifuge. Let’s see I guess.

2 Likes

Did you get results?

have any progress?