Question About Wax Melting Pattern

Okay. Two candles, one representing person A, another representing person B, used in a work to draw person A to person B. I see the tears on person B but I have never seen a formation like what’s on person A, a rolling swirl that is consistently burning down the candle and has been for around a hour now.

Please disregard the red candle at front and center, it’s related to a honey jar, and to the work, but is being used as an “empowering agent” to sweeten the work.

If anyone could give a clue about the swirling peel on the candle, is greatly appreciate it. The red in the top of the candle is ink from writing as is the small drip of black.

1 Like

Update: the “peel” finally fell off and has taken the swirling shape of a rose.

1 Like

Im pretty sure there’s a form of divination called Carromancy. You should search it up. I can’t tell what the first candle represents but the peel that fell off in a shape of a rose could represent love or perhaps a new relationship. But if you wanna get complicated then we would look at the meaning of a white rose, since the peel is white.

Early tradition used white roses as a symbol for true love, an association which would later become the hallmark of the red rose. Also known as the bridal rose, the white rose is a traditional wedding flower.

3 Likes

It means its working. Especially if its going fast.
The swirls I think of spirals which is centric focus going on in revealing emotions may not be pleasant though.
Are you doing a love work to force a couple together or is there already drawing connection in their Spirit bodies?

Forced love can become volatile just be aware.
That being said it is best for you to OBSERVE and ultimately ignore amd forget it until fruition once the working is done and the initial energy has left you into the spell.

2 Likes

Like I said, it is for love wor, moving the candles together add they burn. I’ve been looking up Carromancy all day. Started the burn at around 2pm and it’s 10:30pm now. The second candle, person B (doing the drawing) burned out around 9:25/30pm. Person A is still burning, I’d hazard a guess of another 30 to 45 minutes based on overall burn rate.

I took the white rose symbol as a good sign and the possible hopes of a lovely outcome.

Thank you for your response!

1 Like

It’s been a rather slow burn but these were standard tapers. I’ve seen them go quickly and ice seen them burn all night until dawn.

There is already a drawing connection between both people. Forced work makes me twitchy unless it has to do with me personally and is outside the realm of relationships.

Thank you for your advice. I’ll do that. The main reason I’ve been observing all day is to prevent a call to the fire department.