Question about the Gatekeeper Amulets

Heard on here that the media is censoring EA’s YouTube channel. Will this affect the shipments of the Gatekeeper Amulets? If I want to order this weekend, how long until they arrive?

No. The YouTube situation has no bearing on the postal service.

As to how long until a package will arrive, that’s hard to say, as we are currently heading into the holiday season when postal delivery slows to a crawl. Have you ever ordered from BALG before? If you’re in the US, it generally can takes anywhere from a couple of days to a week, and if you’re international, it can take upwards of two to three weeks, depending on whether the product is shipped immediately after the order is received.

1 Like

The amulet came the end of last week, but not the consecration kit. And I DID order the consecration kit the same day did the amulet. Was afraid something like this would happen.

Contact customer service. It’s possible the kit wasn’t sent at the same time. I know that when I’ve ordered more than one item, sometimes they will get shipped separately.

Now I’m thinking of how I can consecrate the amulet without the kit of the kit doesn’t arrive at all because the entity I’m trying to form a solid relationship with.

Ok.

The consecration kit is a video, on the account you created during your order on the BALG website.

I’m trying to find the one for Satan but can’t find it

Here you go : Amulet Of Satan | Nine Demonic Gatekeepers | Become A Living God

I bought it, very powerful

1 Like

Can you share some experience, sensations results you had with the amulets.

Currently waiting for mine to arrive so i am curious af

1 Like

Yeah of course. With the amulet of Satan, all the world seems to go my way everytime I go outside. The people I talk to, like a cashier for example, they’re more friendly and I tend to have gifts or free stuff sometimes. As for the energy, it will help you gros. Also you’ll be more protected against malevolent in general, spirits and humans.

1 Like

very interesting did you notice it empowering you or helping you with astral travel lucid dreaming or any rituals?

I don’t use it at night actually. But for the rituals, it empowers a lot yep. I always wear it. Also it’s easier to communicate with Satan (if you have the amulet for him, but the result will be the same with the other entities. I have the one of Baal too, and it’s the same plus his powers)

1 Like

Thats very great to hear, do you think that with the godstar amulet which is just all the gatekeepers in one. That this benefit of being able to communicate with the entity will be present with all of the gatekeepers?

I don’t see why it wouldn’t be the case :slight_smile:

1 Like

How was
your experience until now? are you satisfied, did you receive even one thing out of the dozens he promised?

I purchased the amulet of King Asmodeus. Very powerful. I was also doing 30 day invocation around the time it came in the mail. Often, women would stare into it unrealizing.

I got the amulet of Beelzebub recently and it’s amazing.