Question about spirit sigils and third eye:

So sometimes when I am meditating on a spirits sigil/opened the sigil - I will feel pressure/tingling where the third eye is located.

My questions are, what does the tingling/pressure usually mean? And when you are meditating on a spirits sigil then what might it mean in that circumstance? Communication?

It generally means a simple build up of energy within the Ajna.

1 Like

Does that relate at all to opening the sigil/spirit communication?

It would relate to the opening of the seal, yes. Your Ajna is reacting to it.

1 Like

Would my Anja react to spirit communication as well?

1 Like

It’s just energy building up. It doesn’t really have anything to do with spirit communication. Your Ajna is just reacting to the enrgy being given off by the open seal. For communication, you still have to develop the ability to perceive. Practice scrying.

If you think a spirit is trying to communicate when your Ajna tingles, talk out loud and see if the sensation changes in any way.

1 Like

I can scry (although it happens randomly through my eyelids/mind’s eye) and can get basic impressions/emotions/some images from spirits + the feeling of when I have connected to said spirit during communication/etc.

I was more so wondering if there was a correlation.

1 Like

If there is, it is a very subtle one in my experience. I have communicated clearly with a spirit with nary a tingle in any chakra, and I have had a pulsing Ajna with no communication at all, for example.

Also remember, that correlation does not equal causation, meaning that, although there may be a connection between a tingling Ajna and spirit communication, it does not automatically mean that every tingle is a spirit trying to communicate.

1 Like