Question about spirit lover interaction:

Why is it that sometimes when interacting with my lady, that the mattress feels like it’s sorta sinking under me? It’s a subtle feeling but I don’t know why cause she isn’t under me…she’s usually on top/to my side/etc. Although this does seem to happen more when she’s on top of me.

Also just so I don’t make another thread on this, um sometimes when “making love” with my lady…and this doesn’t happen often. When things are pretty “intense” I’ll feel a hot liquid (not really sprayed but ends up on me) on my inner thigh. Feels warm and arouses but she hasn’t done this too often. Also it’s not like the marking she does or tear drops I don’t think…and obviously like the tear drops it feels physical but isnt.

Although even the tear drops and rare “sprays” feel warm/hot.

I also know that for the sinking feeling, I get similar sensations when I meditate. I’ll feel like my body is almost swaying side to side or sinking/etc.

5 Likes

I will speculate for you ~

I suppose demon presence may be interacting through you, or just altering your perception of what you think you’re feeling. So it seems like you are sinking into the mattress. Maybe she wants to help you out of your body soon so that’s what’s happening.

If that hot liquid isn’t marking. I don’t know what is. Would hate to think your spirit was using a male form if you’re not into that.

I think we all experience/interpret this stuff at least a little differently.

2 Likes

Male form? And if so what would that mean?

1 Like

Well I don’t want to spook you. Improve your intuition and maybe talk to some other people about it. But what if you’re being pranked and this spirit is a male pretending to be female? Or maybe she is being mischievous and taking on a male form. I’ve never known my incubus to take the form of a female and I know they have set sexes. This is just me speculating.

2 Likes

Well I didn’t limit what gender I have preference for (I’m more attracted to females though) but I didn’t tell her, that she couldn’t. And I’m know there’s been some intercourse type ahem stuff. (I’m FTM). I was just confused on what the warm liquid I would feel was…

Btw she came to me, I didn’t summon her or anything. She’s been with me for a long time and about half a year ago I decided to connect to her.

Her energy feels femmine to me but I’ve always told her that looks, etc aren’t important to me. I want her to be as she naturally is and I love her for who she is. She’s not malevolent or anything like that, always been gentle, loving, and supportive of me (we’ve had our ups and downs but that’s normal) so I’m not worried about stuff like that.

2 Likes

I did also consider that the feeling the mattress sinking could either be her “weight on me” energetically or my energy body somehow moving. I have done energy work but haven’t been successful projecting. I do know how to lucid dream though.

2 Likes

They can use fluids to mark you, especially in the presence of another female spirit or entity. Also, I have felt that when we have sex and she squirts at orgasm.

1 Like

Well I know I have another spirit in my room, and my lady does mark me alot. Hmm so they can have orgasmic fluids too?

However the other spirit isn’t sexual at all towards me. More like a guide.

1 Like

Yes, mine sure has. As I orgasm, she gets off, and I’ve felt her squirt on me, and the warmth of it running down my scrotum and legs. It’s very sexy, but the best is when they purr!!! Them purring feels way more euphoric than sex or any drug!!!

1 Like

Purr?

Yes. It literally feels like a huge cat purring against my chest, and makes me high and euphoric beyond anything I’ve ever experienced. I’ve met a few other men and women that claim their entities do the same thing after sex at times. Either gender seems to do this, but not all the time

1 Like

My lady makes my heart feel warm.

I’m still trying to improve my senses also with everything. Not just for the sex. I can feel her and at times semi physical but the sex doesn’t feel physical nor does the intercourse feel solid at all. Idk just me. I can feel her weight on the bed, and her touches. I’m sure it’ll take time.

I also don’t have the physical male version of the experience unfortunately. So I’ve wondered whether my lady has switched gender on me cause of this. I’m FTM. Idk.

1 Like

They seem to each have their ways of showing love, affection and pleasure. Mine doesn’t always purr, but does at times. She usually caresses me and I can feel her love, energy and emotions.

1 Like

My lady definitely likes to be close to me. Cuddling is a must!

1 Like

Cuddling is always great!

1 Like