Question about my dreams / hearing sounds after spell

I searched the topics and didn’t find a topic exactly related to mine; here goes

As I said, I am not practicing , I am very much new to all this and was wondering if those more experienced , or at least have more experience than I can answer this question I have;

My ex and I had a huge fight a while ago and haven’t had any context since , maybe a few days ; he’s never completely shut me out like this , he was always semi obsessed and would never go longer than a few hours without speaking , it’s been days
He’s always been very emotional and not shy of saying his feeling for me

I had an obsession spell casted for me recently ; since then I’ve been having dreams every night about this specific person , always good dreams , mostly involving their family and them who I’ve met multiple times.

I also heard what sounded like him crying randomly yesterday

Is this indicating my spell is working ?

Any help you can add to this subject is much appreciated and I’m thankful

Thank you for reading !

1 Like

Obsession spells have a bad habit of affecting both parties, so yes, I would say this is a sign the spell is taking affect.

1 Like

Thank you for the response !

It’s my first time having a spell cast and didn’t have any knowledge whatsoever about it so I didn’t know , though I had a hunch

What do you make of the sound of his crying I heard? Anything ?

I was alone , if it matters

How did it make you feel? Are you sure it was him and not something pretending to be him?

I would be careful here and banish and cleanse for good measure. Obsession and misery go hand in hand and attract astral parasites who can start messing with you, as they feed on that and will do what they can to make it worse to get more.

Get your spiritual hygiene on point to avoid making problems for yourself.

Otherwise, let’s say it’s him, it could be a bad sign that he’s resisting, he made up his mind and is simply accepting that he has to process the pain.

The thing about lust and obsession spells is they don’t consider that a person can follow their head not their hearts (or their loins), and if you’ve argued before, well, what if he’s just he’s had enough?

2 Likes

It genuinely sounded like it was him, I know the sound of him crying well. It sounded exactly like one of the previous times we fought and he started crying

I didn’t feel anything when I heard it
I wasn’t even startled , not even a bit.
I’m not trying to sound cool either , just really didn’t even care

Just like “??? That sounds like ( his name ) crying … Hmmm, how do you like that “

And I moved on with whatever I was doing

Haven’t heard it again today , that was yesterday

Should I still consider cleansing if I’m not scared by it ?

1 Like

Also, yes I’ve considered maybe he’s just done with it all

Maybe so, if that’s the case ; I gave it a try so, no regrets

I’ll have to let go

He is also religious

Has a few bibles in his home and has oil blessed by a priest on a chain, he doesn’t wear it though

Yes it would, that doesn’t really mean anything. But did it feel exactly like him? Every spirit has a unique energy signature. It can be imitated but not perfectly faked. That’s what you wan to follow not sounds that can me mimicked by a parasite trying to get you to perform for it.

Yeah then I’d put it on the 'that’s interesting" list. You haven’t enough info to form a conclusion on it magickally. You can come back to it later if you hear more. Like, if he tells you he was crying at some point, then you have useful feedback that correlates.

Always cleanse anyway. You did an obsession spell you’re already attracted attention, cleanse like you shower every day, even when you don’t feel super dirty. You don’t need to see the dirt to shower either.

I mean, in my opinion, love spells are not about love, they are trying to usurp someone’s free will to enslave them, and that’s as dark as it gets. That attracts nasty things that love the dark and you won’t be able to tell they’re not your own thoughts and desires… So, stay clean and banish to get rid of them and stay yourself on principle.

2 Likes

Thank you for the detailed reply!

The energy it had ? Hmmm, I can’t really pin point it, didn’t feel bad or dark at all; just confusing because i was alone and it only lasted about 2 seconds , so I paid it no mind
Had the same emotion and sound as a previous time

You make a good point , I’ll cleanse then.
I’ll do my best to find a good method

And yes I know many people do not like it , I can respect opinions that differ from mine, I can understand that and appreciate the responses anyway :blush:

Do you think fact he’s religious affecting this maybe?

Has a few bibles in his home , like 3 in his room and probably more around the house I haven’t seen. Also has oil blessed by a priest on a chain

Feels like I’m asking a billion questions , I’m sorry

I can’t ask anyone in my personal life , they wouldn’t know and would judge heavily

1 Like

It can do, if he practices and doesn’t just pay lip service to it. Prayer is a form of magick, so if he prays to cleanse and protect himself he can attract helping spirits and build shields. Sounds like he might. Christians have a method they call “The Armor of God” that’s somewhat effective.

I’d think of that as a kind of 'talisman". It’s probably for protection.

In this case, if he’s more spiritual and at all attuned o feeling energy, it’s possible he can feel the spell’s influence and recognise it’s not his own energy. You have the same issue as doing magick on other magick practitioners:they see you coming and counteract it.

But if the crying is him, and him being religious, a possible reaction to this recognition is perceiving it as an attack, and then sadness at being attacked. That’s a reaction I get when psychically attacked sometimes, it can’t hurt me but then it’s just such a pity.

No worries, that’s what we’re here for :smiley: There’s a good chance other people are finding something useful in here as well so it’s all good! :slight_smile: :+1:

1 Like

I see! That’s very interesting

I guess we’ll see if the results come to me or not , I’ll keep staying patient and wait

Thank you very much again for your answers , I’ve felt so confused lately and this helped a lot !!

1 Like