Question about mind reading

I’ve recently met a psychic who can read minds and when they read my mind, it felt disturbing. But the thing is, is that I don’t feel the same when I’m talking to a spirit.

Why would I feel more comfortable having my mind read with a spirit but not a flesh and blood being? Has anyone else felt this way?

1 Like

Might be due to their Spirit in general. I got read in person by 3 other people, and all times it felt fine. If they are a witch, well, there’s a lot of witches out there who do some rather disturbing rituals and don’t banish properly. Otherwise, the state of their spirit itself may make you uncomfortable.

2 Likes

When you say “the state of their spirit”, what do you mean? Like what their energy is like?

1 Like

Yes, their energy. I simply prefer to call it Spirit otherwise it gets confusing at times.

1 Like

So it could be that this person’s energy/spirit simply overwhelmed me?

Well it could also be that they are a rather evil person, or that malefic is attached to them, or that you simply have an averse reaction to their spirit. I am leaning towards the second possibility, but anything is possible.

1 Like

It’s probably a trust thing. Summoning a spirit and inviting them to be with you is one thing, but an unwanted psychic intrusion is another. If it becomes a concern you can put the shields up and block out whatever you don’t want popping around in there.

1 Like