Question about magick circles

Hello i just wondering about magick circles, in the future when i have the money i will buy one, but now i have to get creative. What i have done is to take the circle i want and printed it using poster setting 4x4 paper size.
Sure it will tear and wear but it’s cheap.
Question i heard ea talk about that his circles has been charged, i’m sure it will help. What do you guys think about this approach, print the circle, tape it together, do lbrp and then lirp to banish and then invoke. Is this sufficient to charge the circle or is something else required.

Also if there is any copyright issues with me using the diagram of Solomon circle and universal circle, please let me know, in that case i have to apologize to ea, and find some other circle to use for the time being.

One final question about the universal circle, could one use red and white instead of black, or maybe black text and white background, is the black just an artistic choice or is there some meaning behind the color.

[quote=“proeng, post:1, topic:3046”]Hello i just wondering about magick circles, in the future when i have the money i will buy one, but now i have to get creative. What i have done is to take the circle i want and printed it using poster setting 4x4 paper size.
Sure it will tear and wear but it’s cheap.
Question i heard ea talk about that his circles has been charged, i’m sure it will help. What do you guys think about this approach, print the circle, tape it together, do lbrp and then lirp to banish and then invoke. Is this sufficient to charge the circle or is something else required.

Also if there is any copyright issues with me using the diagram of Solomon circle and universal circle, please let me know, in that case i have to apologize to ea, and find some other circle to use for the time being.

One final question about the universal circle, could one use red and white instead of black, or maybe black text and white background, is the black just an artistic choice or is there some meaning behind the color.[/quote]

Did u see my circles I posted yesterday? And I didn’t have to spend a dime! Nature provided.

G

beautiful work :slight_smile:

Anyway what do you guys think about my questions up there, how do one charge the circle, is lbrp and lirp enough, can the background in the universal circle be white instead of black?

Evoking Eternity goes over circle casting and charging in great detail.

Better than I can in a short min.

But yup, invoke omnipotence and use the energy to draw a circle or triangle. You can use the search function if you are unfamiliar with invoking omnipotence.

Thanks i will begin to read it today

Someone will correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m going to go out on a limb here and say that it won’t be a copyright issue to use the circle designs. BALG has done a lot of talking about “de-occultifying” the secretiveness and exclusionism of magickal practice, so it seems like in buying the circles you’re really paying to have a magnificent, accurate, and durable circle shipped to you with no effort on your part. Maybe that’s what you’re looking for, and maybe you’ll prefer working with one that you made yourself!

I’m sure there was a reason for the colours chosen. To me the black represents the empty void of the trance state, and the red characters have a vibe of demonic power and authority. But if you make your own circle, the colours chosen will derive their justification from the meanings -you- attribute to them in context, and their efficacy will depend upon -your- confidence in them. The rituals tools are just tools for -you-, and their aspect should depend on you, too. Best of luck, man.

Claidheam is right, I have seen a ton of people making their own UC/circle of pacts. Some have even posted the pictures here for all to appreciate the hard work that went into the creation of their circles. Not once have Eric or Timothy gotten mad about it (I think they even commented on a few)

Bodomite made a UC the is red on a white background, I’ll let him fill ya in on the details :slight_smile:

I made my UC using blue fabric paint (instead of red) on black felt. I agree with Claidheam, it depends on what the colors mean to you. If used in the context of the BOA, which is for summoning demons or making additional pacts with the demonic king, red and black colors fit nicely into that “demonic” paradigm. But since it is a “universal circle” it can be used for evoking all types of spirits and so red and black need not be the only colors you could use. I also would like to mention the fact that when EA astrally projected to Azazel’s kingdom, he saw the UC radiating in azure or blue instead of red.

One thing I think you should keep in mind though is that a standard magic circle should be your interpretation of omnipotence, God, or eternal creation according to Franz Bardon. And so I think you could choose your own colors and what they mean to you in this respect and apply them to the UC. Personalizing it in this way IMO should make it a stronger circle, right off the bat, over just making it identical to the one EA sells, unless you resonate with those same colors.

Thanks guys for the great comments, really helpful. I have now read the first 5 chapters in evoking eternity, my understanding so far is that the section invocation of omnipotence is whats make the operation successful in the first case. So i’ll begin to practice this exercise daily from now on.

I use a circle of stones for most workings, but I still use my Circle of Pacts from Dante for side work. Again, thank you Dante for making that, you have a gift and know your shit!

What do you think of a circle made of crystals? Purify with spring water and charge with the moon or the sun any dependament of the ritual that one is about to make.